Paris Hilton’s announcement she thinks will break the internet? A Stars Are Blind Remix

Army1

46 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Meaning as usual people set themselves with false hope only to be let down yet again. There ya have it. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I think the point I’m making is Megan is managed by Taylor… and Paris working with them seem a little off for me. I know it’s just business but it feels kinda wrong, specially when Megan has said some nasty stuff about Britney and like her manager is your friends abuser.

I don’t know, maybe I’m exaggerating… can we even trust this source?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, leviathan said:

I think the point I’m making is Megan is managed by Taylor… and Paris working with them seem a little off for me. I know it’s just business but it feels kinda wrong, specially when Megan has said some nasty stuff about Britney and like her manager is your friends abuser.

I don’t know, maybe I’m exaggerating… can we even trust this source?

I agree with you. It is odd

• Love 1
  • Like 1

“Apple Pie” by Miley Cyrus ft. Paris, Britney, and LiLo was supposed to happen but I heard on Twitter that Britney was too busy talking s%*t on IG about some fast food worker and she actually got arrested and that’s where she’s been and it just didn’t work so we got this.

Lindsay is seriously pissed cause she bought a new outfit for the video and she found out just a few minutes ago  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Spoiler

Kidding, I made it all up you see. 

Edited by thegrove
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block