Perez blames Rosengart.

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Some of you keep saying don't post, don't post without kicking the can further down the street and realize that that's a slippery slope toward silencing this community. 

I'm doing my best to allow freedom of speech while moderating the discussions (even if some of you beg to differ).

I'm implementing tags so members know what they are about to walk into before clicking. If you see a red conspiracy theory button next to the topic title, and you dont want to engage in this kind of content (don't blame you), then don't click. Would love a little understanding here. 

Exactly but for whatever reason some people feel as though they’re held hostage in these threads and forced to come into the threads and partake. It makes a lot more sense to just go to the threads they wanna go to our create threads they wanna talk about in regards to the topics but they keep coming into these threads and try to silence everybody else makes no sense.

I definitely appreciate you letting the members here have a voice and showing everybody who is the boss of this forum and this website because if it wasn’t for you none of us would have a place to frequent so the people that are continuously trying to pretend that they’re your boss or that they want to control the narrative of your website and your forum is crazy! I’m glad you come in and let everybody know who’s boss.

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You were more than willing to take down information when those who benefitted from the conservatorship told you to, despite the information available

I think this is important.

I understand why you would need to shield BH from legal trouble by forbidding criticism of Team Con.

I also understand why you would want to keep discussions open, even when those discussions include personal attacks on Britney herself and members of the community.

Taken together, it just feels like BH protects Team Con at the expense of Britney and her fans.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, nowimstronger said:

Y'all, if you don't like the way Jordan runs HIS website, then leave. Simple. No one is forcing you to stay and interact. 

I couldn’t agree more it’s a bit cringe worthy the way some of these people are talking to Jordan in this thread and crying a river  about everything on a constant basis, yet they keep coming in and commenting and sitting in here as though they’re held hostage it makes no sense.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, Slayer said:

Plenty and you know it.

For me, quite frankly, this excuse doesn't cut it :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

If you're refusing to see how dangerous this is, just wow. I really don't have anything more to say to you as it is clear you're fine for this narrative to be pushed here or at least for his extremely harmful narrative to be heard by more people by allowing it to be posted here.

But these conspiracies are already going viral, even celebrities and public figures are talking about it.

This site isnt pushing anything thats already out there in the mainstream.

So its important for us to discuss and expose this, specially for people who can easily get into these conspiracies.

Im more against members here claiming they personally speak with Britney and trying to spread conspiracies for attention.

• Love 5
  • Leader
16 minutes ago, wukemon said:

I understand why you would need to shield BH from legal trouble by forbidding criticism of Team Con.

I also understand why you would want to keep discussions open, even when those discussions include personal attacks on Britney herself and members of the community.

Taken together, it just feels like BH protects Team Con at the expense of Britney and her fans.

Kevin, we don’t know each other too well, but you know me better than to say I am protecting the people who put Britney in a conservatorship.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, wukemon said:

How is this form protecting Team con when there’s a slew of threads in here talking about justice for Britney dragging Lou Taylor dragging Jamie spears and Britney’s entire family and people wanting justice for B.

No shade no tea but free Britney LA hasn’t been doing much pro Brit in a long time. Do you have a slew of social media followers and a lot of people that follow you and a lot of your team has taken a backseat to even the justice for Britain side of things.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Kevin, we don’t know each other too well, but you know me better than to say I am protecting the people who put Britney in a conservatorship.

I have seen first hand threads about Jamie, Lou and Jamie Lynn get locked or moved to the Exhale Members Only section but ones extremely negative about Britney, Sam and her kids are kept open and unlocked when previously locked by another mod.

We’re trying to tell you how it looks and we’re trying to help you better the site. You’ll lock Lou threads and edit as per her requests, obviously because of threats but jeez you have to see how dangerous these threads are. 

The majority of the people defending you are banon and trolls…who if you look at their WP history you’ll see what their behaviour is like.

• Love 5

Y’all trying to come for Jordan about allegedly censoring Lou Taylor threads (for legal reasons obviously) but forget that Britney Spears herself won’t post or name her either.. only ONCE and she deleted it in a heartbeat because Lou would sadly crush Rosengart in a second.

The only one who is entitled to come after (if still proceeds) Lou Taylor is Britney Spears and she doesnt even acknowlegde her. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.