FreeBritney “Leader” Jared Lipscomb shares what his source says is going on with Britney

Message added by GlitterRain,

Due to the current conversation being had about Britney and the comments that have been made regarding this type of topic, your comments will have to be approved. Thank you! 

10 minutes ago, leviathan said:

i can see your point. maybe she didn’t want to share this or for this to be known.

agree. i think, assuming this is true, if britney wanted the information out there she would say it herself or have this "source" say it the way sam, vicky, and even maxi have spoken recently.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

This is awful on so many levels. Why does it feel like this is an Exhale “exclusive”? By moderating this post, it’s going to draw attention. Why are we treating this rumor like it has any weight? 

Why does it need to even be discussed? I don’t understand! We are trying to do the best that we can. If we lock it, we are censoring others. If we moderate it, we are drawing attention to it. Unfortunately, this is the topic of conversation within the community right now and the mods will always act in the best interest of Exhale’s community. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Why does it need to even be discussed? I don’t understand! We are trying to do the best that we can. If we lock it, we are censoring others. If we moderate it, we are drawing attention to it. Unfortunately, this is the topic of conversation within the community right now and the mods will always act in the best interest of Exhale’s community. 

This should be locked to prevent speculation OR let us rip OP to shreds along with “Jared Lipscomb”

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block