What information would be bad for Britney if it got out there ?

1 hour ago, December02 said:

Remember those court cases back in the circus era of ***ual misconduct? I imagine it’s probably related to that. Hopefully not

If thats the info, it has to be false news ala Michael Jackson's "scandal". Same people behind the curtains, same tactics. smh.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

The funny thing is it makes me love her more. I agree with her that anyone who would spend $2k to meet someone is weird.

74r54r.gif

I wouldn't want to pay to meet her either, but those who do that do because first they have money to spend with it and second because they love her. I will love Britney even she was the baddest b*itch, she helped me a lot through her art. I won't love the bad behaviour, which I'd dislike in any other person.

Such a shame Britney couldn't choose not to do the meet & greet because not only Marta said a terrible story about it. If it was the way people said I would never pay for it, you couldn't talk to her, touch her, give a gift, take a picture with your own camera, c'mon...

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block