9. 9. The Legend

10. 10. Master Debater

• Blackout2006
    • Steel Magnolia
    • Spicechinodiva
  11. 11. Voice Chat Ruler

12. 12. Biggest Troll

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/27/2022 at 07:00 PM

Most Friendly: @GlitterRain

Most Knowledgeable Britney Stan:Β @Brat

Most Active:Β @Blackout2006

Most Scandalous:Β @JayTawndre Suxx

Most Popular:Β @Slayer

The Shadiest (throws best shades):Β @Damon

The Funniest:Β @Henricus

The Messiest:Β @Rik vs ExhaleΒ 

TheΒ Legend:Β @AmandaLick

Master Debater:Β @Steel Magnolia

Voice Chat Ruler:Β @AmandaLick

Biggest Troll:Β @charlenerose

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, JayTawndre Suxx said:

CATEGORIESΒ :typing_keyboard_computer:

drag race GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Β 

Most Friendly - @princessmimi

Most Knowledgeable Britney Stan - @GlitterRain

Most Active - @GlitterRain

Most Scandalous - @Slim 10

Β 

Most Popular - @Jordan Miller

The Shadiest (throws best shades) - @SlayOut, @rennen2.0, @DollyParton, @Damon

The Funniest - @Stefani Carterand @Stefani

The Messiest - @Henricus

The Legend - @BUWYGF

Master Debater - @Rik vs Exhale

Voice Chat Ruler - @Bratand @AmandaLick

Biggest Troll - @s&mπŸ’—

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Love 1
4 hours ago, SlayOut said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886psh0q97ziadgy5bkux

Yeah I nominated two people in a category… deal :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

You’re so kind!!! Thank you, you’re awesome!!!Β Britney Spears Thank You GIF

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Buffie said:

you missed one categorie for the hottest one: @Emil87Β :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:Β (so gorgeous)Β 

and best quitter: @SlayerΒ :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Β 

There’s nothing wrong with stepping down, I’d rather be a β€˜quitter’ than a miserable keyboard warrior who obviously clearly has a pretty ****ty life to focus their time HARASSING and attacking me. I genuinely hope things get better for you as the amount of time you spend thinking about me and attacking me unprovoked is very concerning.

I think you should quit harassing me.

17 minutes ago, Slayer said:

There’s nothing wrong with stepping down, I’d rather be a β€˜quitter’ than a miserable keyboard warrior who obviously clearly has a pretty ****ty life to focus their time HARASSING and attacking me. I genuinely hope things get better for you as the amount of time you spend thinking about me and attacking me unprovoked is very concerning.

I think you should quit harassing me.Γ“

oh shut up ( as you continually said to everyone when you abused of the power of being a moderator)Β 

it's so funny that a BULLY like YOU, gets offended when someone tag you and does the exact same thing you did first lmao

who was the one nominating me for most embarrassing? was that UNPROVOKED? You are the one thats embarrassing yourself

And @Jordan MillerΒ I received your message to stop "harassing" this bully, I think it so funny that you send me this messege but you IGNORED the ones I sent to you months ago telling you this person was abusing his now gone power

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Buffie said:

oh shut up ( as you continually said to everyone when you abused of the power of being a moderator)Β 

it's so funny that a BULLY like YOU, gets offended when someone tag you and does the exact same thing you did first lmao

who was the one nominating me for most embarrassing? was that UNPROVOKED? You are the one thats embarrassing yourself

And @Jordan MillerΒ I received your message to stop "harassing" this bully, I think it so funny that you send me this messege but you IGNORED the ones I sent to you months ago telling you this person was abusing his now gone power

Β 

Β 

Β 

You literally tagged me first, what’s not clicking? Hence me saying you attacked me unprovoked (again).

11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You literally tagged me first, what’s not clicking? Hence me saying you attacked me unprovoked (again

3 hours ago, Buffie said:

I nominate myself for best troll and best moderator and best slayer of slayersΒ :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Β 

where's the tag? you are not the only slayer, you know?

My last user name was slaya, I was talking of myself because I am a slayer (like Buffy duh)Β 

IT'S SO OBVIOUS

The world DOES NOT revolve around youΒ 

8 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

Most Friendly @IslaΒ  and @HeitorzinhoΒ :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:
Most Knowledgeable Britney Stan @PokemonSpearsΒ who betta stay hereΒ :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:
Most Active @GlitterRainΒ cause they are everywhereΒ :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:
Most Scandalous @x.roxΒ :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:
Most Popular @CqlebΒ or @GlitterRainΒ cause they post the most contentΒ :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:Β @SlayOut too!
The Shadiest (throws best shades)Β  @CrazyButItFeelsAllrightΒ the Taylor haterΒ :taylor_swift_evil_smile:
The Funniest @Style.Β my booΒ :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:
The Messiest @JoshyworldΒ  and @JayTawndre SuxxΒ Β :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:Β 
The Legend Β @AdriannnΒ THE GREATESTΒ :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:Β 
Master Debater @SpicechinodivaΒ always with great insightsΒ :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:
Voice Chat Ruler never been on it so will also give it to @GlitterRain, probably dominating there tooΒ :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:
Biggest Troll @Style.Β :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Oh Maki… :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 1

people better not drag my picksΒ :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Love 6
  • Super Mods
56 minutes ago, aoki.loid said:

people better not drag my picksΒ :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Thanks for the tag 🀍

1 hour ago, aoki.loid said:

If they do, we’ll drag them in a polite manner together 🀭🫠

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Buffie said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

You’ve been asked multiple times by Slayer to stop harassing them, the owner of the site has asked you to stop, and despite that and WPs, you’ve continued. Maybe a new round of WPs will do the trick. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—