Amidst all negativity on Exhale recently, user @Rik’S music taste continues to prevail. Let’s discuss it- Madonna’s Impressive Instant

rik

39 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Are we streaming Gambler? :bouncey:

10 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Yes, but I had the vision question soundtrack, from my understanding Warner bought the track from Universal music (Geffen records parent) a cool 15 Million for the masters by Her request)..

We also getting back that up to the beat (Rebel heart version) in January and 4K Version of Rain video dropped today. 

What’s gamblr??

11 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Yes, but I had the vision question soundtrack, from my understanding Warner bought the track from Universal music (Geffen records parent) a cool 15 Million for the masters by Her request)..

We also getting back that up to the beat (Rebel heart version) in January and 4K Version of Rain video dropped today. 

Would they have to buy Crazy for You too? I'm guessing not since it has already appeared on a few of her Warner compilations. :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

And I did see the Back That Up To The Beat Insta story. :mariah-hurry: I prefer the Madame X one, tbh. :saywat-towelney:

34 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

A single from the Vision Quest soundtrack (Like a Virgin era essentially), but unlike Crazy for You (the other single), it hasn't appeared on any of her compilation albums, and it was therefore not available on streaming until a week ago. :mariah-hurry:

:jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked: oh this may explain why I saw these old *** singles sayint 2022. Not me thinking she was trying to remind the public of her early career (I mean she is but iconic)

2 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

No, but I read the comments - kinda iconic. :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

You know WHATS even crazier :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: I just read a comment which said shortly after, upon the actual release time her website was hacked with a similar voice message from her fans saying “this is what the **** we’re doing”

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

You know WHATS even crazier :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: I just read a comment which said shortly after, upon the actual release time her website was hacked with a similar voice message from her fans saying “this is what the **** we’re doing”

Deeper research,  she had to go to the court to buy the rights to Madonna.com, she didn't own it, a catholic website did. 

They unfortunately lost, cos she trademarked her name and actually copyrighted it to her companies all 22. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block