Amidst all negativity on Exhale recently, user @Rik’S music taste continues to prevail. Let’s discuss it- Madonna’s Impressive Instant

rik

Let’s talk abt it

MADONNA’S VERY OWN, IMPRESSIVE INSTANT FROM THE MUSIC ERA

I’ve just never heard anything like this. I feel like on Music it was much more electronica and rave oriented, while also maintaining within the auditory visuals she brought forward with Ray of Light. It’s quite a highlight even though I didn’t like it as much before, but I have to be in the mood

IMPRESSIVE INSTANT produced by @i sometimes sing live

• Haha 2
Just now, i sometimes sing live said:

It's a good song, but it's lowkey my least favorite on Music.

Madonna-may-2022-billboard-1548.jpg?w=942&h=623&crop=1

I just found out in YouTube comments it was supposed to be the fourth single off fo music and then there was all this dispute around her label wanting it to be Amazing, which is more radio friendly. The thing is, the older gays in YouTube comments claim this song was pretty big in the club scene, which makes me think it was yet another song for the gays. 
i can’t stand American Pie, past the intro 

4 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

I just found out in YouTube comments it was supposed to be the fourth single off fo music and then there was all this dispute around her label wanting it to be Amazing, which is more radio friendly. The thing is, the older gays in YouTube comments claim this song was pretty big in the club scene, which makes me think it was yet another song for the gays. 
i can’t stand American Pie, past the intro 

Yeah, it has a remix on Finally Enough Love, so it must've gone #1 on some club chart or whatever. :mariah-hurry: As for American Pie, she didn't even want it to be on the album, plus it's only an international bonus track anyways. Replace it with Beautiful Stranger and Time Stood Still, and the album's even better than it already is. :bouncey:

• Love 1
Just now, i sometimes sing live said:

Yeah, it has a remix on Finally Enough Love, so it must've gone #1 on some club chart or whatever. :mariah-hurry: As for American Pie, she didn't even want it to be on the album, plus it's an international bonus track anyways. Replace it with Beautiful Stranger and Time Stood Still, and the album's even better than it already is. :bouncey:

OMF. Not to be that girl but remember when I showed u time stood still and then I forgot the name a year later bye 

• Haha 1
Just now, Spicechinodiva said:

Topped the billboard dance club play chart. Ironically *****ng was this close to inclusion for drowned world tour. 

But Madonna got word the Dockery Warner was planning to film amazing from a performance for the video,  thus petty Leo she is dropped it from the set. 

Wait so why did Madonna not have control over singles at this point in her career? It seems very odd 

11 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Wait so why did Madonna not have control over singles at this point in her career? It seems very odd 

She did, but every time she had her way it flopped in the most important market,  the United States. 

She got Human Nature, a scathing track lashing out at the general public for not telling her she wasn't allowed to talk about the things that turn her on ***ually..

Warner allowed that over the radio friendly Don't stop, then Warner wanted Forbidden love from Bedtime stories, but allowed Bedtime Story once again that flopped as it wasn't radio friendly in the US. 

Warner had to step in as her personal taste was costing them radio plays which was and is once again important to the hot 100 as streaming is losing importance in the US,  due to people working non stop to the point they don't have time to listen to music or dropped premium (heavily preferred for charts) to save money. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She did, but every time she had her way it flopped in the most important market,  the United States. 

She got Human Nature, a scathing track lashing out at the general public for not telling her she wasn't allowed to talk about the things that turn her on ***ually..

Warner allowed that over the radio friendly Don't stop, then Warner wanted Forbidden love from Bedtime stories, but allowed Bedtime Story once again that flopped as it wasn't radio friendly in the US. 

Warner had to step in as her personal taste was costing them radio plays which was and is once again important to the hot 100 as streaming is losing importance in the US,  due to people working non stop to the point they don't have time to listen to music or dropped premium (heavily preferred for charts) to save money. 

Are we streaming Gambler? :bouncey:

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Thank you for this explanation!! 

26 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Are we streaming Gambler? :bouncey:

Yes, but I had the vision question soundtrack, from my understanding Warner bought the track from Universal music (Geffen records parent) a cool 15 Million for the masters by Her request)..

We also getting back that up to the beat (Rebel heart version) in January and 4K Version of Rain video dropped today. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block