Top 10 things you hate

Hey there, I'm so sorry to read this. Not because of pity or such things but because it has just evoked my depressive thoughts in my head, so here's my list. Let's hate together :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• 1 social media and people glued to it SAME
  • 2 my family SAME
  • 3 vile evil people who wronged me and did not honestly apologise
  • 4 SJW SAME
  • 5 politics SAME
  • 6 know-it-all freaks & people who know how you should live your life the best
  • 7 all my ex friends (boyfriends and girlfriends)
  • 8 my life (i dont really want it, never have. i wish i could sue my  parents for putting me in this world) SAME → I feel like aliens or some higher entity left me here as a spectator and I'm looking forward leaving this wretched world. It's an insult to intelligence that someone like me has to be on this planet with dumb and intellectually inferior aholes.
  • 9 basically the whole world → so many things stopped working for me, like I do not even see any future for me. Money and materialistic stuff is nothing to me now. I'm leaving friends left and right, getting out of relationships without any explanation nor scene. I feel like I am in a bad dream or something. 
  • 10 having to pretend in real life i'm happy and bubbly while i want this whole world to just end already SAME
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Hey there, I'm so sorry to read this. Not because of pity or such things but because it has just evoked my depressive thoughts in my head, so here's my list. Let's hate together :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• 1 social media and people glued to it SAME
  • 2 my family SAME
  • 3 vile evil people who wronged me and did not honestly apologise
  • 4 SJW SAME
  • 5 politics SAME
  • 6 know-it-all freaks & people who know how you should live your life the best
  • 7 all my ex friends (boyfriends and girlfriends)
  • 8 my life (i dont really want it, never have. i wish i could sue my  parents for putting me in this world) SAME → I feel like aliens or some higher entity left me here as a spectator and I'm looking forward leaving this wretched world. It's an insult to intelligence that someone like me has to be on this planet with dumb and intellectually inferior aholes.
  • 9 basically the whole world → so many things stopped working for me, like I do not even see any future for me. Money and materialistic stuff is nothing to me now. I'm leaving friends left and right, getting out of relationships without any explanation nor scene. I feel like I am in a bad dream or something. 
  • 10 having to pretend in real life i'm happy and bubbly while i want this whole world to just end already SAME

Your descriptions are literally my thoughts too :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

1. My Ex and all the people who hurt me

2. Being Judged

3. Cheaters/Abusers

4. S.e.x.i.s.m

5. Rats

6. Cockroaches

7. Spicy Food

8. Break ups

9. Rude people

10. Social media

Wait, basically same. Tell me you hate people who throw trash everywhere esp.people who don't pick up their dog **** when they walk their dogs and we can be besties basically.

Also, I HATE flies and mosquitos in the summer. Hate them, don't want them to exist at all, honestly.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, MoonstoneBlue said:

Wait, basically same. Tell me you hate people who throw trash everywhere esp.people who don't pick up their dog **** when they walk their dogs and we can be besties basically.

Also, I HATE flies and mosquitos in the summer. Hate them, don't want them to exist at all, honestly.

6 hours ago, MoonstoneBlue said:

Oh yeah I hate that too.

Idk why so much stuff bothers me but hey maybe its just the world we live in.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

01- The system. who tf thought that we have to work until we die in order to live or better said: survive, in this aggresive and horrible world?

02- Fake *** *****es... gurl how can you be so hardfaced? gtfo

03- envious people... this I ******* hate... people who throws you bad energy, as if you have an exceptional and luxurious life!!! gtfo and get a life that mine is hard enough

04- animal cruelty.... even tho I started to consume meat again a few years ago. yeah i know don't come for me.

05- the gay space and love: how difficult can it be to found someone who cares about feelings and emotional responsability? everything is take it then trash it.

06- conservsatives (or gorilas, as we called here). rich people with ZERO empathy on other classes, lgbtq+ and femeninity.

07- suffering, which is hard to avoid tbh.

08 - demi lovato..... jk :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

09- I hate to work... so that's why I hate the system cuz you need to work in order to acess health, education, and everything basically.

#1. My grandma. Now knowing the truth,  She forced my mom to Keep instead of adopting me out..

Cos I'm her grandchild and as the matriarch. Grandchildren my way..none of them are adopted out, even my aunt merri volunteered,  that was a negative no!

Man that hurts when you learn the truth that one parent forced the rules of the house to keep herself happy..

#2, the education system, learning the department of education pays Guidance counselors to not suggest but psychological encourage us to go t0 college.  

#3 streaming services,  it literally took the fun out of buying the album of going to the movies. 

You get shamed with ageism for wanting physical at 38 being called a grandpa or dinosaur is one more time, I dare ya. 

#4 generational divide. Millennials and Gen z should get along but we're pretty much divided as well. 

#5 the outdated force of having people come to work on a migraine or a slight pain, just because the team relies on you.

#6 forcing religion or beliefs I don't want on me, keep it, I'm okay. I'm under the belief we're all going to hell anyway cos we don't follow the Bible,.

#7 Gay community who are conservatives, do you love yourself  we pretty much disown the uncle Tom's of our community..

#8 religion is perhaps the most evil thing,  the divide and wars are usually brought on by your friend religion. 

#9 having to forgive people and learn to love them, F That, they did it once. They can do that again,  why risk giving them the chance..

#10 Blood doesn't make family. You can make your own fam.

Cut the toxic people off. If that means you're whole family so be it.

Make your own family. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block