The dancer who was with Brit at the Vma's 99, Vma's 01 and Vma's 07

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

She was there performing for so many distinct eras. It would have been so cool if she was in POM too. Britney always had a great family if dancers around her. I love that for her. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

1 hour ago, OriginalDoll1 said:

Of course I remember her, thanks for sharing these interviews! Hadn’t read them 

1 hour ago, vitortruono said:

Aminah is amazing! I've always loved her :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

She makes FFT look a little better :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

1 hour ago, jokobish said:

I love her, she’s my favorite dancer Britney’s had !

her instagram:

2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Not that we need more conspiracies, but why hasn’t this been discussed more? The girl in the audience looks JUST like her, wtf? Alexa, play “Just Like Me” by Britney Spears.

1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

RIGHT!!!

This should be on unsolved mysteries :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

That's been discussed before, it's just Britney playing a random girl in the audience watching "Lucky" sing :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:
you know, in the video she plays two roles too, but this time they were too lazy to make her look more different :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

That's been discussed before, it's just Britney playing a random girl in the audience watching "Lucky" sing :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:
you know, in the video she plays two roles too, but this time they were too lazy to make her look more different :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

BUT HOW DO WE KNOW THIS FOR CERTAINTY THOUGH???? 

She was JUST there. Oh. so. casually. 

BIGGEST MIND**** OF THE CENTURY

kris-jenner.gif

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Not that we need more conspiracies, but why hasn’t this been discussed more? The girl in the audience looks JUST like her, wtf? Alexa, play “Just Like Me” by Britney Spears.

10 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

RIGHT!!!

This should be on unsolved mysteries :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

Y'all, it's edited. I mean, that's the actual video, but it was edited by the show. Britney performed and then IIRC was filmed as an audience member for another performer before or after her. They edited the two clips together for whatever reason and aired it like that.

On 12/13/2022 at 9:50 PM, Eternalhouse said:

She was hilarious in the dwad skit. Didn't know her current state but great that's she found success in a new field.

At times I recite her speech to myself randomly :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

"My names Aminah Abdul Jillil. I'm kind of the leader of our band. The only one with real talent. I played the bass, since kindergarten. My mother taught me and then she incorporated the whistle....so I play the whistle and the bass." 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block