The dancer who was with Brit at the Vma's 99, Vma's 01 and Vma's 07

I remember her! Specially from the ITZ days, didn't knew her name honestly but well I only know the name of two of her dancers, Andre Fuente (RIP Angel, gone too soon) and Brian Friedman (is that his last name?) because he created the Slave choreo but yeah, I kind recognice them face wise but not by name. 

• Love 2
On 12/13/2022 at 8:41 PM, J45x said:

(RIP Angel, gone too soon)

22 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Andre & Gabe are the ones who died :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I'm sure the team separated Brit from Andre because they got along so well, they thought he could somehow help Britney get around all the restrictions, but now, we know Brit tried to ask for help with everyone she knew, I'm sure Andre and Brit had some plan in place and the team catch them and fired Andre with the **** excuse.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

Aminah Abdul Jillil 

https://aminahabduljillil.com/

Aminah was a dancer for Britney Spears and now she’s the owner of her own successful shoe brand. The Las Vegas-based designer created her brand in 2012, when she decided to pursue a fashion career full-time. She started with the savings she had, and it was just herin the beginning. Today the brand ships to more than 50 countries, with the U.S. ranking as its biggest market.

006_1_480x480.png?v=1615175458

OMG we stan a successful businesswoman! :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: I hope her and Britney have reconnected.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block