Exhale is alienating us

9 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I think GlitterRain made a good call locking it, but to extend an olive branch to Exhalers who feel like they're being censored, please feel free to share your feedback here. 

It's important to me and the team that you feel heard. 

I ask that you please keep your comment respectful and please do not alienate / single out any moderator. Please speak in general terms. That will ensure we can keep the peace (and also keep this topic open). 

Nah keep it closed, if you start to give a place for those crazy *** conspiracionist that question everything, you will make this a worst place for a lot of us. This is another user that comes here just to put in doubt Britney mental health. Do you wanna get this site fill with instagram like comment about Britney? so go on. More incoming in Ads for you i guess.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods

At times, I’ve been suspect of members who say they’re censored here, since it doesn’t seem that discussion is prevented. And, people are able to speak their mind so long as the community guidelines are followed.

But, I think it’s important to at least hear what folks have to say about the ways they feel alienated. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 4

@Jordan Miller

Imo there is no interest in some of the multiple threads we see everyday. If some here like it, ok. But last week, a member made 25 threads ! 25 ! Isn't it enough ? I know the answer, do your own, but I don't NEED to make a thread, just saying.

The Britney section is going nowhere between "thoughts" "news" "rumors" ... why not subsection idk ?

Back with the "Britney does not control her IG thread" this was a mess and an error imo to moved it in "exhale members only", Why ? The only impact is that no one care about this thread just bc it was moved in section no one care.

And yes Mods should be flawless bc there are needed, for a community, not for a personal desire.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, Matou said:

@Jordan Miller

Imo there is no interest in some of the multiple threads we see everyday. If some here like it, ok. But last week, a member made 25 threads ! 25 ! Isn't it enough ? I know the answer, do your own, but I don't NEED to make a thread, just saying.

The Britney section is going nowhere between "thoughts" "news" "rumors" ... why not subsection idk ?

Back with the "Britney does not control her IG thread" this was a mess and an error imo to moved it in "exhale members only", Why ? The only impact is that no one care about this thread just bc it was moved in section no one care.

And yes Mods should be flawless bc there are needed, for a community, not for a personal desire.

Exactly. Quality over quantity. If Britney released 25 disposable songs one after another, you think people are still going to be excited and here for her music (aside from her cupcake fans)? That is exactly what is going on with the current state of Exhale these days. Too many disposable threads which have not only discouraged others from posting but discouraging those to even engage. 

• Like 7
Just now, charlenerose said:

Exactly. Quality over quantity. If Britney released 25 disposable songs one after another, you think people are still going to be excited and here for her music (aside from her cupcake fans)? That is exactly what is going on with the current state of Exhale these days. Too many disposable threads which have not only discouraged others from posting but discouraging those to even engage. 

That and the censorship. 

• Like 5