What Britney's songs do you like but fans would tear you apart for them?

Soda Pop is a certified BOP.  She was 16…and it’s a fun song about having a good time.  And the vocals are a slay.  Haters stay pressed.

Brave New Girl is another certified bop and I literally LOL at people calling it “childish” when she literally sings about getting a room with a guy and hooking up with him :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1

I love PRIVATE SHOW - one of my faves from glory. ppl need to pay it respect. Also what you need is a straight serve!! 

I love BRAVE NEW GIRL. One of my faves from in the zone. it is iconic.

I love MY BABY. Beautiful lullaby… as a mom myself, it hits home. I love it as a cute, intimate way to close the album. (Sorry radar) 

I love EMAIL MY HEART. Everyone has been doing emails!! lol but seriously her vocals are great on that track. It’s a great ballad 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Because because the dislikement is still there and will be permanent, so I'm interested in what people like, but other fans hate :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

So, if you have any song you like but fanbase not (much), let's say :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

i have no idea what songs id be torn apart for

thats intense

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block