Britney shares photos of her sons

4 minutes ago, madara said:

I thought so too, but didn't he call someone a fugly c.unt and that questionable instagram messages?? 

Yeah I read that too but I think it’s one thing to be name calling people online, and another thing to actively take part in an interview discussing personal information/opinions about your very famous mother for money. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Like 2

that's true. that 60 minute video has like a million views and Jayden said "he'll see her when she's well" whatever that means. I think it hurt Britney. And they probably wouldn't even make that video if at least one of her sons wouldn't agree to speak on it. Which Jayden did.

ps. she just posted Jayden

5 minutes ago, madara said:

that's true. that 60 minute video has like a million views and Jayden said "he'll see her when she's well" whatever that means. I think it hurt Britney. And they probably wouldn't even make that video if at least one of her sons wouldn't agree to speak on it. Which Jayden did.

Britney is not their property, not even a friend, but their mother, and regardless of whether she shows her freedom with such photos - they should be proud that their mother is beautiful and a pop star - they should love her and be with her.  The two of them were her motivation for life.

• Love 1
Just now, BananaBoy98 said:

Britney is not their property, not even a friend, but their mother, and regardless of whether she shows her freedom with such photos - they should be proud that their mother is beautiful and a pop star - they should love her and be with her.  The two of them were her motivation for life.

they are still young they don't understand how good they have it with Britney. Living in big mansions, private schools, etc... all of it NO thanks to kfat

• Like 1

I saw an interesting comment that said that maybe she’s saying goodbye to the old Britney, I mean she had the number 1 candle on her cake instead of a 4 and a 1. I don’t know, I’m just trying to look positively on this instead of some other way a lot of people in the comments are taking it.

I think she’s survived a lot to just give up now, she’s the poster child of strength and resilience and I think if anything she’s done in her life, that should be celebrated more. Instead of people telling her I wish you happiness or whatever Selener said, they should be saying I’m proud of how strong you are and you’re an inspiration. I mean people around her if they aren’t saying it, should be saying it, I know if I met her I would tell her that. Build her up, don’t pity her because as she’s said she doesn’t want to be viewed as a victim. I don’t know, I just hope she’s ok

• Love 8
1 hour ago, madara said:

So, if your mother is not well you just abandon her??? What a little brat Jayden turned out to be 

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

They were abused, manipulated and harmed by the conservatorship too and from an extremely young age.

Don’t come for her kids, calling them names is so disgusting. 

For real. Imagine being raised by people who give you only one narrative.

Criticism should be constructive not emotional. Especially for people that Britney loves 100%

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block