Britney shares photos of her sons

She's so full of love :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

And it's so amazing to see that no matter how hated (for no real reason) she was and still is, how much she was bullied, abused and trafficked, she's still have lots of love to give to the right people :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

You're beautiful inside and out, Britney! I hope she can reconnects with the people that she love the most, that would be a beautiful and well-deserved Christmas gift :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Body ache said:

This. I wish Britney would have been like take the babies, I'm not getting in a conservatorship. Then she could have gotten a lawyer who could have helped get her kids back. She lost her kids either way.

it's painful and infuriating to think about what her life could have been like if she had just one person truly care about her at the time and help her in the proper way.

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block