Britney shares her Christmas tree

5 minutes ago, Slaya said:

Britney if you leave in the same house that you were held and traumatized you will be re traumatized forever....ย 

ย 

I agree and still canโ€™t understand why get married in that house. I wouldnโ€™t want my wedding to be tainted by the memories. Iโ€™m guessing she just hasnโ€™t moved in the new one yet or it fell through

3 minutes ago, madara said:

Wendy is gonna wreck this bitc.h tree lol

That's Britney's first Xmas with a cat. She'll learn :D

slightly off topic but, i got two kittens in the summer and i feared they would wreck my tree come christmas time. thankfully they only cared about it when i was setting it up, but since it's been up they haven't bothered it since. hoping britney has the same luck with mrs wendy

6 minutes ago, dustinray1987 said:

I agree and still canโ€™t understand why get married in that house. I wouldnโ€™t want my wedding to be tainted by the memories. Iโ€™m guessing she just hasnโ€™t moved in the new one yet or it fell through

I just think she is very unconscious and has no self awareness of anything around her. I'm not saying she is dumb I just think she does not analize situations on a very deep level

I also think she secretly does not want to move on fromย  this situation because somehow this victim hood has become her identity and I will hurt her whole persona

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, easy said:

multimillionaire owns two homes, explained why she visits the old one, and people still question it :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

this years tree is very pretty

Right. She moved, sure, but nothing was ever said about seeking the old home. Folks this wealthy can move into a new home and keep the other multimillion dollar property.ย 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block