Britney shares her Christmas tree

55 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Omg @DiamondCircusΒ & @easyΒ your guys’ discussion is going to cause me to drink :queenie_falling_dying_dead:Β Does it really matter what house she lives in or how many homes she has?Β 

it certainly does not! which is my point from the beginning. a multimillionaire owning multiple homes and being at one while another is being renovated + the other reasons britney's mentioned is not a cause for a concern, and shouldn't be everytime britney posts from her old home now.Β 

8 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Omg @DiamondCircusΒ & @easyΒ your guys’ discussion is going to cause me to drink :queenie_falling_dying_dead:Β Does it really matter what house she lives in or how many homes she has?Β 

@easy

The beauty of it all is that Easy and I keep it pretty classy, and debate more maturely as opposed to personal pot shots and name calling.

All 3 of us should have some red and white wine and walk all over the sky.

:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Β 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, easy said:

it certainly does not! which is my point from the beginning. a multimillionaire owning multiple homes and being at one while another is being renovated + the other reasons britney's mentioned is not a cause for a concern, and shouldn't be everytime britney posts from her old home now.Β 

It shouldn't be of concern yet when our Queen was held hostage in that home, and we were lied to for 13 years just pretending all is all right is hilarious.Β 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It shouldn't be of concern yet when our Queen was held hostage in that home, and we were lied to for 13 years just pretending all is all right is hilarious.Β 

the difference is she is a now a free woman and choosing where she wants to spend her time, among the other reasonable explanations of why she's currently there. she isn't forced to stay there, she isn't being held captive, denied her right to leave, drive, etc. but i do agree that we can have a civil conversation about these things and agree to disagree when need be 🌹

• Like 1
18 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Thanks for confirming I didn't post no lies sis.

You can now twirl on, and as I've mentioned since you seem to know so much about the home you should sell it for her when she's ready.Β :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Holy s**t you are ******* annoying. β€œSis” this, β€œsweety” that. You just constantly go around in circles, contradicting yourself and refusing to see things from another perspective.

@easyΒ don’t even waste your time on this clown.Β 

6 hours ago, easy said:

the difference is she is a now a free woman and choosing where she wants to spend her time, among the other reasonable explanations of why she's currently there. she isn't forced to stay there, she isn't being held captive, denied her right to leave, drive, etc. but i do agree that we can have a civil conversation about these things and agree to disagree when need be 🌹

Exactly we been very civil. Cheers sis.Β :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Like 2
On 12/3/2022 at 4:42 AM, Body ache said:

It must be bittersweet not spending the holidays with her family but freedom is so much better. Persian families are usually big. I don't know why Sam doesn't have Britney spend the holidays with his family.

because Persians don't celebrate it, they aren't the same religion as Britney! although a lot of irreligious people celebrate it it's mostly cultural and Persian culture doesn't include this holiday!Β 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block