Britney shares her Christmas tree

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Did I say I knew what she's thinking about every time she steps foot in that home? NO.

I didn't say I don't believe she goes to see the horses, I said that's not the only reason which is clearer she's not visiting she's living there. 

I don't have a narrative I've only posted about what B has said and the facts tell me where are the lies I've posted?

I'm not acting on any of the capacity on what Britney's mind is thinking of when she's in that home.

Many times, trauma and victims of trauma go back to the trauma cause.

Part of why people stay in abusive relationships and keep going back.

yes, you're totally not trying to pretend like you're in britney's mind when you only mention the traumatic events that happened in her home and question why she would want to spend time there. britney herself has also spoken of happy things about her home, and given three reasonable reasons why she visits the home, one of which you said was a made up excuse. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

i didn't say you were a liar, i said you're omitting facts because they don't fit the narrative you want to spin. which you are doing everytime you don't mention that her new home is being renovated, that she visits her horses, that this home has a lot of land for her two very large, active dogs to run in.

Just now, easy said:

yes, you're totally not trying to pretend like you're in britney's mind when you only mention the traumatic events that happened in her home and question why she would want to spend time there. britney herself has also spoken of happy things about her home, and given three reasonable reasons why she visits the home, one of which you said was a made up excuse. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

i didn't say you were a liar, i said you're omitting facts because they don't fit the narrative you want to spin. which you are doing everytime you don't mention that her new home is being renovated, that she visits her horses, that this home has a lot of land for her two very large, active dogs to run in.

I've mentioned the trauma because you were pretending that only good things were happening there. When you finally came to your senses and acknowledged bad things too you were trying to make it make sense.

I said going to see the horses isn't the only reason and it's not, she was there to put on night gowns and her grandma's veil and to spin around and play dress up.

You seem to know this home so much darling you should be the realtor and sell it for her.

You seem to know everything about this home and the square footage sis.

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I've mentioned the trauma because you were pretending that only good things were happening there. When you finally came to your senses and acknowledged bad things too you were trying to make it make sense.

I said going to see the horses isn't the only reason and it's not, she was there to put on night gowns and her grandma's veil and to spin around and play dress up.

You seem to know this home so much darling you should be the realtor and sell it for her.

You seem to know everything about this home and the square footage sis.

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

i never pretended only good things happened there, i stated since you quoted me both good and bad have.

yeah, that's your narrative that you want to spin.

meanwhile what i know about this home is what britney told us about it. you know, facts, not my opinions.

2 minutes ago, easy said:

i never pretended only good things happened there, i stated since you quoted me both good and bad have.

yeah, that's your narrative that you want to spin.

meanwhile what i know about this home is what britney told us about it. you know, facts, not my opinions.

Again, I've asked you to say what I've posted that's a lie?

Still waiting on those receipts' sis. I don't spin narratives I spin facts, what you twirl is a wannabe know it all mentality and frankly you don't boo. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Again, I've asked you to say what I've posted that's a lie?

Still waiting on those receipts' sis. I don't spin narratives I spin facts, what you twirl is a wannabe know it all mentality and frankly you don't boo. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

i've never called you a liar. and yes, you absolutely do spin narratives, and you don't like when i call you out on it :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Thanks for confirming I didn't post no lies sis.

You can now twirl on, and as I've mentioned since you seem to know so much about the home you should sell it for her when she's ready. :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

but you're trying really hard to spin your narratives, it's not working though :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

What narrative was spun? You acknowledged I'm not a liar and posted no lies.

Sorry not sorry the script you're conveniently trying to draft isn't being picked up by a studio sis. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

i acknowledge something i never claimed you were, ok :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

how many times does it have to be explained to you that omitting the facts and replacing them with your opinions is spinning a narrative? i have stated the facts that came directly from britney: she has horses there (or close by), there's a lot of land, and her new home is being renovated. you have only mentioned one of these facts, called it a "made up excuse" and then went on to describe her videos as being the "reason" she's there. that would be your opinion.

Just now, easy said:

i acknowledge something i never claimed you were, ok :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

how many times does it have to be explained to you that omitting the facts and replacing them with your opinions is spinning a narrative? i have stated the facts that came directly from britney: she has horses there (or close by), there's a lot of land, and her new home is being renovated. you have only mentioned one of these facts, called it a "made up excuse" and then went on to describe her videos as being the "reason" she's there. that would be your opinion.

It's an excuse as I said it's not only for the horses, we got confirmation tonight Britney is back living in the old home.

She's clearly spending Christmas there, just like your opinion on the horses we all have opinions.

They just all don't fit your floundering narrative. :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

• Love 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

It's an excuse as I said it's not only for the horses, we got confirmation tonight Britney is back living in the old home.

She's clearly spending Christmas there, just like your opinion on the horses we all have opinions.

They just all don't fit your floundering narrative. :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

you said it was a made up excuse, giving the impression you don't believe it. when it's not "made up" or an "excuse". it's a fact. a fact that came from britney. two other facts came from britney that you refuse to acknowledge because they don't fit your narrative of a "made up excuse" as to why she's there.

we didn't get confirmation she's living there. we have confirmation she is there. those are not the same things.

i'm not portraying a narrative. i am sticking with the facts.

Just now, easy said:

you said it was a made up excuse, giving the impression you don't believe it. when it's not "made up" or an "excuse". it's a fact. a fact that came from britney. two other facts came from britney that you refuse to acknowledge because they don't fit your narrative of a "made up excuse" as to why she's there.

we didn't get confirmation she's living there. we have confirmation she is there. those are not the same things.

i'm not portraying a narrative. i am sticking with the facts.

I said I don't believe the only reason was because of the horses what part of that can't you comprehend?

If you think the only reason, she is there is cause of the horses that's pure delusion boo.

Britney is living in that home, first it was she has two homes she's going back and forth.

Then it's because of the horses, now that she's living there it's a different narrative.

Confirmation she's living there, she has a Christmas tree up sis, first you said the other home is being renovated now you're pretending you don't think she's living in the old home. LOL

I've stuck with the facts and if Britney is sick with the flu and at that home with a new Christmas tree you think she's going to hope in the car tonight and be driven to the other home?

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I said I don't believe the only reason was because of the horses what part of that can't you comprehend?

If you think the only reason, she is there is cause of the horses that's pure delusion boo.

Britney is living in that home, first it was she has two homes she's going back and forth.

Then it's because of the horses, now that she's living there it's a different narrative.

Confirmation she's living there, she has a Christmas tree up sis, first you said the other home is being renovated now you're pretending you don't think she's living in the old home. LOL

I've stuck with the facts and if Britney is sick with the flu and at that home with a new Christmas tree you think she's going to hope in the car tonight and be driven to the other home?

YOU are the one that brought up the horses! i brought up the other reasons that YOU ignore :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

she is at her old home. staying there while her new place is being renovated does not equate to living there to me, but perhaps it does to you and that's fine. that's just a difference of opinion, but i'm not denying she's there.

Just now, easy said:

YOU are the one that brought up the horses! i brought up the other reasons that YOU ignore :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

she is at her old home. staying there while her new place is being renovated does not equate to living there to me, but perhaps it does to you and that's fine. that's just a difference of opinion, but i'm not denying she's there.

LOL how can that not equate to living there if a home is being renovated and you're staying at the other home playing dress up have a Christmas tree up, putting on vintage nightgowns and spinning round and round that equates to living there.

You can't deny that she's there all of her posts are in that old home, so if her home is being renovated, she's living in the old home until the renovations are complete.

• Like 2

LOL how can that not equate to living there if a home is being renovated and you're staying at the other home playing dress up have a Christmas tree up, putting on vintage nightgowns and spinning round and round that equates to living there.

You can't deny that she's there all of her posts are in that old home, so if her home is being renovated, she's living in the old home until the renovations are complete.

i never denied she was there, i said we have a different opinion of what "living" there means. to me, it's like renting out a hotel or an air bnb.

2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

She didn't sell the new home and if she's renting it maybe it's to Sam. He seems to be there working out in his videos.

They might be still renovating the new house. It’s not uncommon for something to go wrong during the renovation or be delayed because you are waiting for some special items to arrive.

The other explanation is that she bought the other house to be closer to her kids and when they humiliated in public she didn’t feel like staying there permanently.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block