Britney New IG Post: "A little different ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ !!!"

itโ€™s not necessarily that sheโ€™s in the old house, itโ€™s that the vast majority of her content gives the impression she is trapped inside, swaying, twirling, and hair flipping. no pool shots, no yoga, no gymnastics, no cooking, no skits, no partner workouts with sam, no horseback riding. if she truly wanted privacy she wouldnโ€™t be posting at all.ย 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
22 minutes ago, easy said:

britney's ability to subtly troll that even her fans don't catch it should be studied. she's beautiful and i hope these photos/video become the new project rose.ย 

Yeah I too think Britney was trolling with this post, the way she winked after saying โ€œa little differentโ€ when she knows people complain about her reposting the same thing all the time hahaha

Looking Back Britney Spears GIF

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I didnโ€™t know she wanted the freedom to stay isolated in her home but then again thatโ€™s her prerogative to make that choice which I suppose she didnโ€™t have prior.

Britney goes on vacation all the time and it's been known that she has done other things. Just because you can't look at all the photos paparazzi stalk her with doesn't mean she isn't doing things. Y'all are acting like Jamie wanting to surveil Britney all the time.ย 

5 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Itโ€™s her brand getting tainted, I hope she is fine and not well. We donโ€™t see her driving or out and about like she used to. ย :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Good! That means she is getting privacy instead of her team selling her out. Remember when she ran out of gas? We only heard about it, she wasn't photographed. She has been wanting privacy from the paparazzi so you should be happy she is finally get that.ย 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, unusualyouforever said:

itโ€™s not necessarily that sheโ€™s in the old house, itโ€™s that the vast majority of her content gives the impression she is trapped inside, swaying, twirling, and hair flipping. no pool shots, no yoga, no gymnastics, no cooking, no skits, no partner workouts with sam, no horseback riding. if she truly wanted privacy she wouldnโ€™t be posting at all.ย 

Wah wah wah... all the whiners are mad that she isn't being forced to tour/perform for you, stalked by paparazzi for you and she gets to choose what the public sees. If you like those things you mentioned, go do them for yourself.ย 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Wah wah wah... all the whiners are mad that she isn't being forced to tour/perform for you, stalked by paparazzi for you and she gets to choose what the public sees. If you like those things you mentioned, go do them for yourself.ย 

iโ€™m not asking her to perform, do an interview, get glammed up,ย or do anything resembling performing. itโ€™s more like if britney is truly an agoraphobe who prefers to be at home and and share content at home, it would be cool to see other innocuous slices of her life, things that she has shared previously.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, unusualyouforever said:

iโ€™m not asking her to perform, do an interview, get glammed up,ย or do anything resembling performing. itโ€™s more like if britney is truly an agoraphobe who prefers to be at home and and share content at home, it would be cool to see other innocuous slices of her life, things that she has shared previously.

I think it's cool that she's sharing what she only wants to share instead of being photographed by the papz, which she does NOT like

3 hours ago, unusualyouforever said:

She's posted that and 'fans' claim its not her, its forced, its a double, even as far as its a deep fake.ย 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

Oh gosh I'm so done with her IG.. I silenciated it.ย ย :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

It's the same exact video with nothing different, so cringy.. I'm sorry Britney but this ain't it... always in that ****g room!ย 

ย 

What I feel sorry for is all those comments on her IG... she's feeding all those conspiracies.

To y'all who might come for me, I know she's free to post the same-bad-edited-cringe-looking-video all the times she wants to... but I am free to say this ain't it.

ย 

----

And there's something I wanna talk about: to everyone saying "she's afraid of the world"... is she? she should be afraid of -as rebellion says- bewary of the others, the one closest to you. I don't understand why this has been the favorite phrase here.

She dealed with public since 98- and yes, I know about the 14+ years of conservatorship.... so what's the problem going out to a (private) beach, to a restaurant, to a friend's house, to tokyo, to wherever she wants to!

Would you rather her photoshop herself in Bali?ย :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block