Britney New IG Post: "A little different 😉😉😉 !!!"

In all honesty, I feel sorry for her. I love the video and I love that she is such a fan of Otis Redding! But she just seems so lonely in recent months. I'm guessing she probably still fears the world a lot with the newfound freedom she has been given.

Or perhaps she's just reluctant to share anything else she does outside of her living room in recent weeks? 

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

It would be nice to see her outside. Driving, drive thru for food, something light just cuz I miss seeing her outside of these very consistent IG posts form her living room. As long as she's taking it a day at a time I will get to a point of being more comfortable in public

Completely agree but Britney and her life will always be a mystery :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Like 4

I never really post any opinion about her content, cause people are absolutely free to post anything. Now, the only comment I have is, her choice of activities to record are peculiar. I swear this set of pictures have reminded me so much of the Deecken's character (I know it is not spelled like that, but the freaking censorship) in Great Expectations, Miss Havisham. Like, she just brought her back in a flash in my head. 

I am absolutely nobody to tell any other human how to live their lives or what to post in their socials. Having said that, I also get why it all and specially, the reiterative posts, might be confounding for some

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Oh gosh I'm so done with her IG.. I silenciated it.  :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

It's the same exact video with nothing different, so cringy.. I'm sorry Britney but this ain't it... always in that ****g room! 

What I feel sorry for is all those comments on her IG... she's feeding all those conspiracies.

To y'all who might come for me, I know she's free to post the same-bad-edited-cringe-looking-video all the times she wants to... but I am free to say this ain't it.

----

And there's something I wanna talk about: to everyone saying "she's afraid of the world"... is she? she should be afraid of -as rebellion says- bewary of the others, the one closest to you. I don't understand why this has been the favorite phrase here.

She dealed with public since 98- and yes, I know about the 14+ years of conservatorship.... so what's the problem going out to a (private) beach, to a restaurant, to a friend's house, to tokyo, to wherever she wants to!

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I have had a feeling for some time now something's off based on her posts..

The constant spamming of the same picture with 10 different filters and some of the nude pictures are not really putting her under the best light. And this has nothing to do with a woman's freedom to show her body. We all loved it when she poster her first topless pictures covering herself with her hands as it showed confidence and ***iness, but now it's 1) straight spam and 2) I feel like ig is not really the best place to post them. And now this video is honestly giving me a kind of creepy vibe with the gown and the veil.

I wish, if I'm wrong and everything's fine, someone would tell her these things and if she shared more ""common"" things such as pictures with Sam, cooking videos, gymnastics videos, videos by the pool and such she would stop the backlash against her and genuine concern from some of us.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Didn't she moved? That's her old living room...

Don't ask me why but there's something off. I think we all fell too soon for the 'she's finally free' narrative. Clearly there's somthing fishy going on and we've been played again.

Since people ask this in every thread...

Guys, she is remodeling her house and that takes months, she already said it in a previous post.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

In all honesty, I feel sorry for her. I love the video and I love that she is such a fan of Otis Redding! But she just seems so lonely in recent months. I'm guessing she probably still fears the world a lot with the newfound freedom she has been given.

Or perhaps she's just reluctant to share anything else she does outside of her living room in recent weeks? 

She can go here and talk with us, why not?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block