SZA Unveils ‘S.O.S’ Album Cover

Cqleb

Thankful and Excited. Can't wait to buy a physical copy

There a couple things I wish was different when it came to deciding the album cover

1. I like that it envolves the ocean but I wish wasn't a far a away shot of her looking in distance, the second photo zoom in on her I would prefer cause I wanna see her

2. I wish she was either hovering/floating on the water or kinda of setting-hovering on the water( example: Mariah Carey's The Art of Letting go single cover she on the sand but want sza hovering on the water)

3. I wish it was mixer of water and earthy type tones that I've seen in fan made album cover over the years ( plus the good days music video vibe)

4 . Also if anyone rember the two joni ( perfect timing) vids that she did. 1 she was naked with sock sitting under a tree/ 2. She did was again naked but looks to setting in a pool, I was hoping the was kinda where she was gonna go with album cover ( promo pics)

She doesn't have to be naked I just like feeling of the liberation-one with world-mother nature vibe I was getting when she started to back with the hit different/good days video and wonderland magazine cover she did earlier in this era. I was hoping for more of that as part of this era

But I am excited for what's to come and to support the new album

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block