SMEAR CAMPAIGN: Jamie Watson, KFed or other Team Con member account? (Claims Book won't come because she will be sued; Claims voicemail in 2019 was fake and set up by Sam Lutfi...)

On 12/1/2022 at 3:17 AM, Hamelia said:

For the people who think that Britney attacked her son with a knife: Don't you also think that she would have lost custody if it were true? She never lost custody and it went down to 30% because her father attacked Preston. At that time, she could not prevent her father from being near her because of the conservatorship.

Do you know how custody works, custody refers to who the child permenantly lives with. Kevin had custody since 2008.

I know because the same thing happened with my parents.

Britney had either partial custody (50%) or just visitation, but she didnt. Seeing as she had been unable to legally represent herself or consent to anything she didn't even have custody, conservatees cannot be party to legal agreements. She had visitation and her father was the supervisor/guarantor.

• Like 1

mass reporting is against the TOS, and they read this website so things like this could be used in court to show fans doing harmful things. 

You brought them so much more attention too by posting this too. No reason to not just ignore a rando on twitter. 

Edited by Kevney

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block