SMEAR CAMPAIGN: Jamie Watson, KFed or other Team Con member account? (Claims Book won't come because she will be sued; Claims voicemail in 2019 was fake and set up by Sam Lutfi...)

For the people who think that Britney attacked her son with a knife: Don't you also think that she would have lost custody if it were true? She never lost custody and it went down to 30% because her father attacked Preston. At that time, she could not prevent her father from being near her because of the conservatorship.

• Love 5
  • Like 3

This account needs to be reported and investigated. We need to know if they are indeed team con or payed by team con to  sabotage Britney again. Anyone THAT dedicated to making someone seem insane itself is insane... good god....

And honestly the more we react to trash, the more they try, so let's not give them attention and just spread positivity in other ways. Well, first report them, and just go stream Britney's music, suggest and promote other great Britney songs and even tell people we are motivated into working out after seeing her naked pics.

It saddens me that people like this exist in this world and that those people have such high self esteem and pride in themselves, that they are close minded and don't realize they're shiit..

I wish for Britney's justice so bad. We need good news Mr. Rosengart.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Jamie Watson caused a car crash that killed three people in 2016.

Also, isn’t he living at Serenity with Lynne?

Well she did the same...

britney-spears-mom-lynne-spears-killed-b

Pop singer Britney Spears’ mom killed a young boy in a car accident, but she never contacted his family to express her sympathy.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Antidote said:

Also the username is very similar to another one spamming on her ig the other day saying that her tongue was blue in that video of her dancing because she takes a lot (I don't remember the name) but it was a medicine for schisophrenia

Well, blue popsicles have the same blue tongue effect so do many other foods. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Zevanno update!

“For those who don’t know: Zevanno runs several social media accounts that post really ableist things about Britney. He says she needs to be on lithium and under a conservatorship, among other cruel things.“

“If this is accurate, he’s the owner of a company that puts meet & greets together and likely a friend to Jamie Spears.“

- The above comments are in twitter thread.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, unusualyouforever said:

i don’t think this is kfed, but watson makes sense, especially since his wife also claimed britney pulled a knife on her. the fixation on lithium is deeply disturbing.

i’m wondering what’s going on with the timing of this account crawling out of the woodwork. is this in advance of december’s court dates for a reason? 

Watson isn't smart enough. This is someone else with a personal vendetta who probably need a little therapy.. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block