SMEAR CAMPAIGN: Jamie Watson, KFed or other Team Con member account? (Claims Book won't come because she will be sued; Claims voicemail in 2019 was fake and set up by Sam Lutfi...)

On 11/30/2022 at 2:04 PM, tobstar73 said:

That twitter does say some interesting things. It does make you think 

Does it, does it make you think? Are you thinking about how Jamie Lynn speaks out saying she doesn’t know the details centered around the cship, yet her husband “knows” more information than her own sister? “If” that’s a BIG “IF,” this is even remotely factual… how does one obtain private medical information, unless you stepped up to bat, because Jamie strikes herself out. Why has he been informed about his sister in law’s medical documents? Does it make you think or question that? Or are you falling for the glimmer THEY want you to believe??? STAY WOKE BIRDS 🐦 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Is that SP screenshot real? :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: Why has no one brought up those claims before? I mean, I don't believe it for a second, but c'mon...

Because everyone ****s themselves when you bring the boys up. Just because they’re minors, doesn’t mean they don’t have their own mind and thoughts. They need to see things from a different perspective. For anyone shaming anyone who reaches out to them and is trying to open their eyes, trying to help mend the relationship… shame on you. That one person reaching out with positive intent, could help and shouldn’t be shammed or viewed as a weirdo. 

12 hours ago, Antidote said:

Well she did the same...

britney-spears-mom-lynne-spears-killed-b

Pop singer Britney Spears’ mom killed a young boy in a car accident, but she never contacted his family to express her sympathy.

my god, one runs over cats, another one causes an accident that kills 3 ppl, lynn kills a boy and Britney's brother claims that it's Britney who can't drive. Sounds like she's the best driver in the family tbh

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Brason said:

WTF

"if she was not for her dad she would be dead" NO ***** NO, yes she needed help but NO she didn't deserve helicopters and ambulances a circus around her home, they traumatised and embarrassed her for the whole world  to see, this ruined her confidence. HOWEVER she got back to together got her **** together but it was her gut her will her resilience, that temporary c-ship should have ended THERE, in 2013 maximum, and no one should be entitled for that, Britney was strong enough to get her **** together back then and got better for children and self,

AND NO she does not need to go back to lithium, this medication is outdated, this medication should be banned, if she wants medication it should be a regular pill not that deep that mess with her health and even numb her capacity to work and think clearly, she's so young and valuable, there's a lot of people that loves her and she shouldn't be on that outdated medication, it ****s her body.

AND **** EVERYONE WITH THAT TALK, this is so disrespectful, how they **** is this allowed

THEY had the audacity to send her to that nasty facility against her will, how about being traumatised for the third time with that? they never learn!

britney spears GIF by hero0fwar

As I mentioned in a Kanye-thread, could this forum please stop bad-talking lithium when they have no idea what they are talking about?

It is an old medicine, so is the polio vaccine and antibiotics.

As a lithium-user it has saved my life. I find it so disrespectful of you to question that in some situations it works.

I am not saying that Britney should be on lithium, that it was OK to force her to take lithium, or that lithium is a perfect medicine. It is often the last resort a pshycatrist prescribes for mood disorders after trying other options and because other treatments have been nonfunctioning. It is a strong medicine and needs to be monitored carefully. Therefore doctors take it very seriously when prescribing lithium, it is not thrown at patients randomly.

Please get your facts straight before saying a treatment that saves lives should be banned.

https://journalbipolardisorders.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s40345-020-00215-z

https://www.webmd.com/bipolar-disorder/guide/bipolar-disorder-lithium

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7221175/

https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/lithium/

• Love 3

It’s disgusting how much this person hates her and wants to vindicate Team Con.  If this genuinely is Watson, his concern should be attempting to mend relationships - to encourage his wife to make an effort to apologize.  Trying to get Britney’s family to her to sit down and have a real conversation.  Britney said it herself, she would have appreciated a real apology.

a conservatorship was never ok or necessary. Her working was all the proof needed for that to be obvious, but this account is trying REAL hard to make it seem like it was the ONLY option for her.  So I guess…put all of us who take medication for mental health disorders under a conservatorship?  It’s absurd.  Watson hates Britney and his vile DM’s with Britney fans prove that…and if he feels so strongly, it’s more than obvious that JL feels the same.  He could be a catalyst to fostering communication between sisters who used to love each other deeply, but instead (assuming this could be him) he instigates and gaslights.

Britney deserves peace…no one believes she is perfect and hasn’t done stupid ****…we all have.  But she DESERVES peace so she can heal.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Lolai said:

As I mentioned in a Kanye-thread, could this forum please stop bad-talking lithium when they have no idea what they are talking about?

It is an old medicine, so is the polio vaccine and antibiotics.

As a lithium-user it has saved my life. I find it so disrespectful of you to question that in some situations it works.

I am not saying that Britney should be on lithium, that it was OK to force her to take lithium, or that lithium is a perfect medicine. It is often the last resort a pshycatrist prescribes for mood disorders after trying other options and because other treatments have been nonfunctioning. It is a strong medicine and needs to be monitored carefully. Therefore doctors take it very seriously when prescribing lithium, it is not thrown at patients randomly.

Please get your facts straight before saying a treatment that saves lives should be banned.

https://journalbipolardisorders.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s40345-020-00215-z

https://www.webmd.com/bipolar-disorder/guide/bipolar-disorder-lithium

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7221175/

https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/lithium/

I’m so thankful this medication has helped you in ways me or anyone else here won’t or couldn’t understand!!! You sharing your knowledge and own experience should show everyone that medication effects everyone differently… This random person hash-tagging this medication and that she needs it, is disgusting. Britney herself is the only person who knows what she needs. NO ONE ELSE. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Brason said:

WTF

"if she was not for her dad she would be dead" NO ***** NO, yes she needed help but NO she didn't deserve helicopters and ambulances a circus around her home, they traumatised and embarrassed her for the whole world  to see, this ruined her confidence. HOWEVER she got back to together got her **** together but it was her gut her will her resilience, that temporary c-ship should have ended THERE, in 2013 maximum

It shouldn’t have been put in place at all but by 2009 she had an album out and had done a world tour, it should have ended then

• Love 2

I completely ignore these type of accounts and have stopped replying to nasty "she's not well" comments on her instagram as well. These type of people just need attention, and if you respond or acknowledge their ****ery in any way, you're giving them that.

I choose to comment and respond to her instagram with love and positivity and just hope the positive people will outweigh the negative :)

• Love 1
13 hours ago, AmandaLick said:

Because everyone ****s themselves when you bring the boys up. Just because they’re minors, doesn’t mean they don’t have their own mind and thoughts. They need to see things from a different perspective. For anyone shaming anyone who reaches out to them and is trying to open their eyes, trying to help mend the relationship… shame on you. That one person reaching out with positive intent, could help and shouldn’t be shammed or viewed as a weirdo. 

That... Doesn't answer my question? SP is allegedly accusing Britney of threatening him with a knife and beating him. I don't believe it for one second, we all know how much she adores those boys, but why were these allegations never even mentioned before?

As for people reaching out to the boys. Yeah, no I disagree completely. They're not public figures, they're also minors, and they're also so brainwashed by Team Con that even Britney herself can't get through to them, so how can we hope to? I find it very invasive.

• 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block