Is this the nicest thing an ex has said about Britney?

Emil87

The quote was by her ex David Lucado and he said this:

“If anyone knew the real Britney, they would know that she would rather be remembered for being the great mother she is rather than the artist she is. And if anyone could see her interactions with her kids, they would know that there is no need for a conservatorship over Britney’s personal life”.

And this was before the whole #FreeBritney movement ever started. I just thought this was very sweet of him to say. He seemed like such a laidback, normal guy and Britney always looked happy around him. I’m also not sure I believe the rumors he cheated on her, as we know Team Con had a lot of dirty tricks up their sleeves and liked to cut off anyone who got too close to Britney.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Have any of her other exes stood up for her like this? Jason, Charlie, where ya at?! Were you guys here for Davidney at the time?

(this post is not intended to disrespect Britney and Sams marriage in any way so don’t come for me). 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Style. said:

I remember we used to bash him on a daily :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: he turned out to be a cool guy!

Cuz of his looks, right? He’s not even bad looking though. He has a nice smile and knowing Britney’s type, is prolly hung. Most of y’all would let him smash, let’s be real. 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Unfortunately Sam did what he failed to do fight back for her. 

He was scared,  Sam was to, but like he said I didn't leave Egypt just to have some **** force Me out 

He called out the system while playing along. 

c'est la vie, life will be

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block