Calvin Harris says he worked on an unreleased Rita Ora song that wasn’t good

Cqleb

1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

She didn't sing on that track if I recall, there are no lyrics to it. But yeah, fame isn't what it's all chalked up to be. Most celebrity marriages relationships or marriages don't last. I can understand his bitterness or anger considering most have ulterior motives or either interested in your looks, connections, or money. Britney is a great example of that. 

I guess it's better to follow your heart, your intuition, cause it might help lead you in the right direction. 

I don't think anybody is capable of meaningful relationships..

Can anybody truly commit a sacrifice,like move so your partner can get the education they need for their dream job .

Yes online classes exist but for some people visual learners learn better in the classroom, audio can live stream something and remember it..

Visual aren't good at audio learning..

The sacrifice part is what usually ends or begins the downfall of marriages and relationships,  sometimes it's not me or you.

But we refuse to drop friends or family, cos they interfere or make our partner feel not welcomed In their lives, so inner circle plays a part..

So much can happen and usually sacrifice or refusing to let go of a good person to you. But toxic to your partner,  etc..

But, Calvin Harris is probably more private,  probably married with kids, I just found out taylor Lautner is on his honeymoons,  so that should tell you.

He's married and didn't let the world know until his honeymoon announcement. 

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I don't think anybody is capable of meaningful relationships..

Can anybody truly commit a sacrifice,like move so your partner can get the education they need for their dream job .

Yes online classes exist but for some people visual learners learn better in the classroom, audio can live stream something and remember it..

Visual aren't good at audio learning..

The sacrifice part is what usually ends or begins the downfall of marriages and relationships,  sometimes it's not me or you.

But we refuse to drop friends or family, cos they interfere or make our partner feel not welcomed In their lives, so inner circle plays a part..

So much can happen and usually sacrifice or refusing to let go of a good person to you. But toxic to your partner,  etc..

But, Calvin Harris is probably more private,  probably married with kids, I just found out taylor Lautner is on his honeymoons,  so that should tell you.

He's married and didn't let the world know until his honeymoon announcement. 

haha Taylor married himself 

I believe meaningful relationships exist. I believe in an unconventional notion of a relationship where partners live separately and are self-sufficient so that they give each other space while devoting time to their own interests and passions. Otherwise, they lose their sense of self or autonomy that's vital to growing as a person. Hopefully, two partners can grow together despite growing as individuals as well. This way, a relationship isn't overly birthed from convenience but choice as well. A balance is key in my opinion. I don't think this is the case for most hetero***ual relationships.  

1 minute ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

haha Taylor married himself 

I believe meaningful relationships exist. I believe in an unconventional notion of a relationship where partners live separately and are self-sufficient so that they give each other space while devoting time to their own interests and passions. Otherwise, they lose their sense of self or autonomy that's vital to growing as a person. Hopefully, two partners can grow together despite growing as individuals as well. This way, a relationship isn't overly birthed from convenience but choice as well. A balance is key in my opinion. I don't think this is the case for most hetero***ual relationships.  

I think gay men win, cos they understand,  that they have to open their relationships,  it might have worked in the past,  but giving what they went through,  I see why. 

Family rejection,  isolation and such. 

My best friend is saying we are in the era of not wanting to get married,  have children,  be proud to be a ***ual person,  and as a straight girl, I'm in a culture war as well,   but I see it as people trying to hold onto what's left of the old ways, while trying to fight the new norm. It's not gonna end well for the old school monogamy people,  Gen z is changing it fast,so fast it's scaring people..

More people are LGBT, and queer, cos of accepting families, something that even as a millennial born in family of boomers and silent generation families wasn't so lucky at all. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I think gay men win, cos they understand,  that they have to open their relationships,  it might have worked in the past,  but giving what they went through,  I see why. 

My best friend is saying we are in the era of not wanting to get married,  have children,  be proud to be a ***ual person,  and as a straight girl, I'm in a culture war as well,   but I see it as people trying to hold onto what's left of the old ways, while trying to fight the new norm. It's not gonna end well for the old school monogamy people,  Gen z is changing it fast,so fast it's scaring people..

More people are LGBT, and queer, cos of accepting families, something that even as a millennial born in family of boomers and silent generation families wasn't so lucky at all. 

Sounds promising! Again, this all starts between two people willing to be super self-aware and on the same page. I find most people struggle to have a clear sense of self, let alone asserting their individuality in a healthy and balanced relationship. 

36 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Sounds promising! Again, this all starts between two people willing to be super self-aware and on the same page. I find most people struggle to have a clear sense of self, let alone asserting their individuality in a healthy and balanced relationship. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block