Calvin Harris says he worked on an unreleased Rita Ora song that wasn’t good

Cqleb

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I gave up on her making it big years ago but she's gorgeous and I love her energy, plus she forever owns a little piece of my heart for this so stop the hate!

He's one of the reasons why, she had a teen choice awards promo, locked in.

Then he had to play shady ex got hurt and legally prevent as he wrote the song to perform it.

Hint why Becky G was a last minute addition.  

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The fact that both Taylor and Rita found their soul mates after him,  and he's still those quickie romances, you have to ask yourself. 

Is Calvin the problem?

Possibly. He does sound bitter. You also have to wonder her intentions as well when you consider he produced some of her music. Either way, I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to solve all his problems :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

37BA8CFA00000578-3766018-image-m-2_14725

6 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Possibly. He does sound bitter. You also have to wonder her intentions as well when you consider he produced some of her music. Either way, I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to solve all his problems :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

37BA8CFA00000578-3766018-image-m-2_14725

I remember back in the beginning he looked very different,  very skinny..

And before he sold out, only club kids loved his first album including Christina Ricci "I created disco"..

20 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I remember back in the beginning he looked very different,  very skinny..

And before he sold out, only club kids loved his first album including Christina Ricci "I created disco"..

She didn't sing on that track if I recall, there are no lyrics to it. But yeah, fame isn't what it's all chalked up to be. Most celebrity marriages relationships or marriages don't last. I can understand his bitterness or anger considering most have ulterior motives or either interested in your looks, connections, or money. Britney is a great example of that. 

I guess it's better to follow your heart, your intuition, cause it might help lead you in the right direction. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block