Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

2 hours ago, Inherzone said:

at this point its not fun anymore.

i get shes angry and its HER way to let it out but i dont think its the RIGHT way to do. Its more than a year now and on her IG she gets more angry and pity. 

Even if it wasnt Britney at this point - i would be concered for this person. 

When pics were posted 5-6 times people got mad at Cassie.

Now its Britney‘s IG and the patterns are the same and nobody is concered now?? 

So you think 13 years of being trafficked and abused means the person should be healed in a year? Lol 

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Why can’t she post anything without you saying she’s unwell? She dances in her living room with a smile, “she’s unwell.” She’s angry, “she’s unwell.” She’s posts a selfie, “she’s unwell.” She shares more with us about the conservatorship, “she’s unwell.”

Literally why are you even here anymore? I don’t see you doing anything but trying to convince everyone that Britney’s mentally unstable. The way that people STILL to this day dismiss Britney as being crazy or unstable or unwell is sickening.

She was labeled as crazy in the 2000s just because she partied, shaved her head, and hit a paparazzi’s car with an umbrella because they wouldn’t leave her alone when she couldn’t see her kids. She was placed into a conservatorship when there was no medical justification. And now, people just constantly think she’s incapable of being an adult. I don’t think the vast majority of people would’ve survived what Britney has been through. I think they would’ve went through way worse of a “breakdown” if they were in her shoes. If she’s unwell, it’s only due to the conservatorship that has torn her life apart. 

Let her express her emotions without posting judgmental comments every single ******* thread. She has no family, her trust is battered, and social media and her book appears to be the only place she has an outlet right now. Do I like this post? No, but after the **** Britney’s gone through, I never expected her to be this perfect little happy pop princess doll that so many of you want her to be.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Articulatio genus said:

Hey, I am new here. 

I have been a fan of Britney for at least two years now. I have been rooting for her ever since I found out about her c-ship. Many of the things she went through were not her fault, she deserved much better. 

That being said, her page has been getting more and more concerning. Her content is all over the place, I wonder if she has control over her page at all. I am genuinely worried about her. This particular post is not great at all. Of course, her most dedicated stans will continue to support everything she does no matter what. Hell, she can go live and cut out her breast implants and people will still be like "yaaasssss queeeeeen you do you booo go on you're a legend!!!". However, one can be a stan and still acknowledge that her content is beyond concerning at this point. They have taken advantage of her for so long it will not be a surprise if it turns out they are still doing so. We do not have to cheer her on all the time. This is pure delusion. 

It is evident she is going through a lot. I pray that she rises like a phoenix and moves on with her life despite all of her hardship. She deserves to finally live her best life, she has worked her *** off. In order to achieve this, she will need to seek help if she has not already. As I said, I really wish her the best. 

Welcome to Exhale

• Love 1

Britney is so messy on instagram lol. 

I wish her captions were more coherent and easier to understand. If it's about Selena, then talk to her and resolve it privately like you wanted JT and all the others to handle it. Selena may have said the wrong thing but it may have just been badly worded good intentions. Whatever it was, it's not worth going down this hole.

Britney is healing from over a decade of trauma and I try to empathize with her as much as I can but she cannot carry on with this much anger in her heart. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Just now, Lisa88007 said:

So you think 13 years of being trafficked and abused means the person should be healed in a year? Lol 

no. but going after people like the way she does and after being traumatized… thats the last thing she should do on insta. she should take her time off and dont create more drama. or at least she should drop names and handle the feud/problem she has with them.

but at the same time, she has money, alot of time and could also have the connection to find some of the best help. 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I don't want to speculate on her mental well being its not our place but this attitude from fans (and probably the people around her) is exactly what is stopping britney from healing & maturing. yes her upbringing was not healthy, the 00s were damn cruel to her, the c-ship has caused her trauma that no one can ever fully comprehend and of course britney needs the space to progress and have a good support network around her but making britney the perpetual victim and saying "oh but look at all she's been through" as an excuse for her actions does not benefit her the way you think it does

I guarantee if xtina for example did this you all would have a very different opinion, people have been treating britney with kid gloves for years, she's a grown woman and I would like to believe she can mature from her past experiences so why don't her fans let her? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

there's a difference between a reason and an excuse. britney is barely a year free from the conservatorship, it's going to take years for her to process and grow from the trauma she's suffered. i'm not victimizing her, pitying her, or anything of the like. i'm allowing her the grace to heal on her own time, and not in the way and time limit i feel like she should. 

this behavior would be expected from xtina because she has a past of being nasty. britney has a past of being america's sweetheart, and whether or not that was ever her true personality only britney can say. so yes, i understand why it's strange for fans to see her angry for once when it's not something she's known for showing, but that has nothing to do with her level of maturity. she can be a 20, 30, 40, 70 year old woman and still call out someone for upsetting her without it being a cause for concern. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I don't want to speculate on her mental well being its not our place but this attitude from fans (and probably the people around her) is exactly what is stopping britney from healing & maturing. yes her upbringing was not healthy, the 00s were damn cruel to her, the c-ship has caused her trauma that no one can ever fully comprehend and of course britney needs the space to progress and have a good support network around her but making britney the perpetual victim and saying "oh but look at all she's been through" as an excuse for her actions does not benefit her the way you think it does

I guarantee if xtina for example did this you all would have a very different opinion, people have been treating britney with kid gloves for years, she's a grown woman and I would like to believe she can mature from her past experiences so why don't her fans let her? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Saying Britney is a victim and then listing her trauma’s followed by saying “but” isn’t the vibe and usually counteracts any sort of empathy shown towards her. She is a victim, she was trafficked and she literally doesn’t have to do anything to please you. She will heal how she wants and if you don’t like it, go stan Christina on her website dedicated to her :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Saying Britney is a victim and then listing her trauma’s followed by saying “but” isn’t the vibe and usually counteracts any sort of empathy shown towards her. She is a victim, she was trafficked and she literally doesn’t have to do anything to please you. She will heal how she wants and if you don’t like it, go stan Christina on her website dedicated to her :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

lmao you're like a wasp in my notifications you just won't go away, stop replying to me if you aren't going to say anything of substance, I'm not explaining myself to the likes of you just because you can't be bothered to actually read what I've said

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

So if it's Selena who shaded her at her wedding, what the heck happened? Why would Selena shade her childhood idol at her wedding??? Why would anyone go to someone's wedding and do that? Maybe an in-law who didn't want them to get married I can see shade happening, but she says it's a famous girl. 🤔 I feel like it was probably a misunderstanding or a different famous person. 

3 hours ago, Articulatio genus said:

Hey, I am new here. 

I have been a fan of Britney for at least two years now. I have been rooting for her ever since I found out about her c-ship. Many of the things she went through were not her fault, she deserved much better. 

That being said, her page has been getting more and more concerning. Her content is all over the place, I wonder if she has control over her page at all. I am genuinely worried about her. This particular post is not great at all. Of course, her most dedicated stans will continue to support everything she does no matter what. Hell, she can go live and cut out her breast implants and people will still be like "yaaasssss queeeeeen you do you booo go on you're a legend!!!". However, one can be a stan and still acknowledge that her content is beyond concerning at this point. They have taken advantage of her for so long it will not be a surprise if it turns out they are still doing so. We do not have to cheer her on all the time. This is pure delusion. 

It is evident she is going through a lot. I pray that she rises like a phoenix and moves on with her life despite all of her hardship. She deserves to finally live her best life, she has worked her *** off. In order to achieve this, she will need to seek help if she has not already. As I said, I really wish her the best. 

Amen!

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

So if this is was indeed about Selena.. why should she post weeks ago apologizing and saying she loves Selena and that she is a queen?

I prefer bl**tness over hypocrisy, there’s no need to front. If Selena did something bad to Britney then eff her. But Britney should stick to her words and not succumb to peer pressure and post fake two-faced apologies

Ok...so, IF this is about Selena then it is probably referring to the drama that happened a few weeks ago about Selena's, "sorry I didn't mention everyone I know" comment. Britney's social media team always delays her posts so she probably submitted this one a few weeks ago. 

3 hours ago, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

I heard paris used to tell Britney that it’s cool to not wear panties and then would purposely pick Britney up in super low sports cars and then tell the paparazzi where they would be so that they could photograph Britney’s *****. What if Britney found out now that she can see the internet and she’s mad at Paris.  

Just stop. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, easy said:

there's a difference between a reason and an excuse. britney is barely a year free from the conservatorship, it's going to take years for her to process and grow from the trauma she's suffered. i'm not victimizing her, pitying her, or anything of the like. i'm allowing her the grace to heal on her own time, and not in the way and time limit i feel like she should. 

this behavior would be expected from xtina because she has a past of being nasty. britney has a past of being america's sweetheart, and whether or not that was ever her true personality only britney can say. so yes, i understand why it's strange for fans to see her angry for once when it's not something she's known for showing, but that has nothing to do with her level of maturity. she can be a 20, 30, 40, 70 year old woman and still call out someone for upsetting her without it being a cause for concern. 

anyone that goes to the effort to "call someone out" online is being immature, if thats how you deal with things irl then idk what to tell you sorry

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

I heard paris used to tell Britney that it’s cool to not wear panties and then would purposely pick Britney up in super low sports cars and then tell the paparazzi where they would be so that they could photograph Britney’s *****. What if Britney found out now that she can see the internet and she’s mad at Paris.  

This can’t be true :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.