ur opinion of make me…? 🤭

11 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Yeah thats right  i said invitation .. you got special needs?

yes, the special need to call this out: Invitation is the worst song on  Glory, overproduced vocals, horrible sound, not catchy at all, not **** at all, it feels like a parrot hight pitched inviting me to no listen to the album. And the special need to call the doctor for that swab. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

8 minutes ago, aoki.loid said:

5 hours ago, Antidote said:

It was not the best choice as the lead single from the album and g-eazy was totally necessary and destroyed the song

It was a good choice! Sue loved the song..the only reason it was not a smash( it’s platinum though) was lack of proper promotion…the song a perfect mood ! It should have been supported by a better music video

2 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

yes, the special need to call this out: Invitation is the worst song on  Glory, overproduced vocals, horrible sound, not catchy at all, not **** at all, it feels like a parrot hight pitched inviting me to no listen to the album. And the special need to call the doctor for that swab. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Typing like a proper spackhead ..whats your favourite song from glory then? Whats its best lead single choice big man??

Your comment is already enough to tell that you dont live a good life..clearly low self esteem..im assuming your like 20 and think that your opinion is the right one? What a pRIck

Also if you had a shred of music interest you would know that larry originally said glory had 'the weeknd' vibes.. invitation and mood ring are the only songs from glory to reflect that..

invitations vocal effects are intentional sound great.and a very common practice especially in 2016 with vocal fried bonerfied hits like "call out my name" by the weeknd and selena gomez 2016 era  ... mood ring has many vocal effects and many people argue its the best song from glory so whats your point?

Invitation literally sets the tone for the entire album and it was track 1 for a reason..

it has simple yet singalong lyrics.. a good melody and good trap beats.. a video would have been much better than the MM video..

If you dont like the song fair enough.  But you need to act like a smug little **** about it :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Ironically, lackluster  :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

At the time i liked It but It was the hype of the moment. It's not a bad song. It's just boring and repetitive like almost ALL Glory.

I have never heard it again and if it plays I skipp :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I will tell you. Glory has the worst Choruses of ALL britney albuns :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

4 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Invitation should have been the lead single..

Thats my opinion on make me

THIS :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

For me it's one of the few things I've heard from Glory to this day. I think this ethereal vibe on a short album of nine or ten songs would have been impeccable.

I also enjoy Private Show, Mood Ring, Man on the Moon and Swimming in the Stars. The rest of the album was really a choice for me :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block