ur opinion of make me…? 🤭

47 minutes ago, aoki.loid said:

so recently i’ve been listening 2 make me a lot 😍

i love it; it’s so relatable & **** 🤭

anyways, how do u all feel about it 😈

Good comeback song, gives me "primeney is back" vibes. But video is really embarrassing, awful, trashy. Only one positive thing about that video is her 2002ney face. I prefer original MM video at all. It had some concept. But Randee's tacky trash not.

• Love 2

It was actually an amazing choice for a lead single off the album. Britney has a track record of changing up her sound on her lead tracks… ie. Gimme More was a completely unexpected mid-tempo genre bender that changed pop (Rolling Stone would agree ;)), Womanizer was pop cranked up to 11, Hold It Against Me came out on the brink of dub step and house becoming the new norm on top 40 in the 2010’s, Work ***** was a complete departure by infusing more electronic/house (thanks to Sebastian Ingrosso of Swedish House Mafia), and then Make Me was a breezy midtempo dance track that worked on top 40 stations and contemporary alike. Make Me could’ve been a huge hit had it not been for the messy horrible video & borderline unwatchable VMA performance where they let her essentially become G Eazy’s video ho.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

i think it‘s a good song and fits well on ‚glory‘ but i would have chosen another lead single. it‘s just to boring imo. 

but with ‚glory‘ in general they did a few mistakes with the song choices imo. „Mood Ring“, „If I‘m Dancin“, „Change your Mind“ should have all been on the standart edition. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block