#WELOVEYOUMILEY trends following Miley Cyrus' struggle with anxiety onstage during concert in Mexico

Jordan Miller

The title of this thread is so dramatic... Clickbait, almost. I thought I was going to come here and see Miley flat on the stage floor convulsing or something! She's a beautiful soul, and super eloquent, she has this ability to express exactly and very explicitly how she feels and what she thinks, and I absolutely LOVE that about her. She's also been very introspective in the last years, so I guess she's going through an existential crisis, which is OK, but it IS surprising that she's sharing all this during a show... But she's that honest and straightforward, so I'm not really that surprised. Love her!

• Like 7

I love her being open about this. Just because she doesn't look or sound anxious doesn't mean she isn't -- it's her job to perform and keep up her stage persona, she's a professional. Plus anyone with anxiety can put on a strong face, not everyone has a full out meltdown.

Anyway I think she's a beautiful person and Plastic Hearts got me through the end of 2020. she deserves the world.

• Like 1

She's so real for this! Although, she looks like everything is ok, we cannot see what is going on in hear head, so her being open about this is so freaking good. Like some would have their strong persona on until they could not fake it no longer and would have a break down or something and then there is Miley who openly admits that she has this struggle and even this simple act itself helps. Who knows. But she's a real one. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block