Sam goes live with Britney on Instagram: "I don’t want to talk to them right now, I have nothing to say”

fays1

Let Brittany do what she wants to do. She has been forced to live other people's lives for 13 years. Let her be her own person. Brittany be free, love your life. Be happy. I would go back to doing what you love the most. Your voice with Elton John was amazing and refreshing. You are a beautiful person inside and out. Your music is awesome. I would drop a single with a remix of " I'm a survivor" and blow everyone out of the water.. including your family. I bet you would hit #1 in a heartbeat. 

Edited by Annette Fletcher
  • Love 1

"She's healing."

That would be great if it were true, but unfortunately it's not. She herself recently said that she doesn't trust doctors, and that includes mental health services like therapy, which would be of great help in her case. As much as you'd like to find something positive in her situation, here's a hard-to-swallow truth: Britney isn't going to cure herself just by posting ***** and texts on Instagram. She needs professional help, treatments, maybe medication and other alternative ways of dealing with the trauma she carries. Nobody who went through what she went through recovers on their own. The healing process will only begin when she understands that she needs help and decides to seek it. In the meantime, she will continue to do the same things and her fans will continue to pretend that she looks great.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5
14 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

"She's healing."

That would be great if it were true, but unfortunately it's not. She herself recently said that she doesn't trust doctors, and that includes mental health services like therapy, which would be of great help in her case. As much as you'd like to find something positive in her situation, here's a hard-to-swallow truth: Britney isn't going to cure herself just by posting ***** and texts on Instagram. She needs professional help, treatments, maybe medication and other alternative ways of dealing with the trauma she carries. Nobody who went through what she went through recovers on their own. The healing process will only begin when she understands that she needs help and decides to seek it. In the meantime, she will continue to do the same things and her fans will continue to pretend that she looks great.

Why don’t you go and stan another woman of you are not satisfied? 

• Like 4
35 minutes ago, Annette Fletcher said:

Let Brittany do what she wants to do. She has been forced to live other people's lives for 13 years. Let her be her own person. Brittany be free, love your life. Be happy. I would go back to doing what you love the most. Your voice with Elton John was amazing and refreshing. You are a beautiful person inside and out. Your music is awesome. I would drop a single with a remix of " I'm a survivor" and blow everyone out of the water.. including your family. I bet you would hit #1 in a heartbeat. 

Baby, who tf is Brittany??

• Haha 7
14 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Britney herself tells us point blank that she’s not doing well.

She’s stated before that she no longer believes in God, no longer trusts any person, that she cries every night, that she felt more cared for by a stray dog that she had just met in Hawaii than by any man in her life, that she feels like she failed as a mother and that she was betrayed by her sons and her entire family and all her old friends, and that she’s deeply traumatized by what occurred at “that place.”

And she says all this very publicly, it’s not like it’s just in a gossip magazine or something. 

So OF COURSE some fans may “overanalyze” things.

Why? Because they are worried because Britney has told us she is in a very dark place 

This

I'm tired of all these so-called fans pushing the same "all is well" narrative that was fed to us when she was forcefully institutionalized and insinuating that we somehow want to see her fail and be miserable just for pointing out what she has repeatedly told us throughout this year: she's struggling and no matter how much we wish she wasn't in that position, being oblivious to it is gonna change nothing

• Love 5
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, PlayboyMommy said:

This

I'm tired of all these so-called fans pushing the same "all is well" narrative that was fed to us when she was forcefully institutionalized and insinuating that we somehow want to see her fail and be miserable just for pointing out what she has repeatedly told us throughout this year: she's struggling and no matter how much we wish she wasn't in that position, being oblivious to it is gonna change nothing

tell me how do you know if she is struggling? 

Im really curious about it 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, PlayboyMommy said:

This

I think most of us are aware and realistic that Britney will struggle sometimes and that is normal in recovering from trauma, it's to be expected after everything she has been through. It's not about saying "all is well", it's about saying she is a human being and is allowed to have emotions and to talk about them. The problem is, the VAST majority of "concern" that is perpetuated about her doesn't come from anything she has said about how she is feeling mentally, it comes from conspiracy theories based around the fact that she is dancing in her old living room, the clothes she's wearing, the memes she posts, the time of day she posts them, the emoji's she uses in a caption, the "look in her eyes" in pictures she posts, her hair and make-up, her boyfriend, her assistant, her friends, pretty much everything other than what she is saying herself.

• Love 4
  • Like 2