He finally did it! Ash Ketchum/Satoshi is the World Champion!

OMG that's awesome! I just always thought he was a Pokemon Master haha. That's great it's official. And no, we need a series where he's a Pokemon Master and training other people and ruling the world. Saving the world from evil people etc... He'll be a Pokemon Master Investigator no end to the show :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

I can't wait to pick up this game. Been waiting for a reason to pick up an OLED Switch but I've been finishing up grad school. Can I still play Bulbasaur (my fav), Raichu, Butterfree, Charizard, Blastoise, and Pidgeot? I always wanted to play all the possible evolved formed Evees. :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

Yeah this was a long time coming and then rumors everywhere he wasn’t going to win. I met Veronica Taylor (Ash’s original voice actress) a few years ago at a Comic Con and I even told her I didn’t watch the new episodes anymore, but I made an exception for the Journeys series and I am so glad I did. The battles were great and it was so thrilling to see him win against all these powerful trainers. 

I hope the anime isn’t ending. I would have thought they would have announced it if it was.

I’m sure it can’t be over- I can see it basically starting over 🤷🏼‍♀️ With a new kid who sees Ash win this title. They then go on a decade+ long journey to be good enough to beat Ash. 😂 - that’s just me not wanting it to end though. They know what they’re doing, nostalgia will always sell. And with enough time, the whole Ash storyline will play very well with people into Pokémon growing up that have kids in like 10 years. A whole new boom. 

but yay for Ash 👏👏👏🎉🥳🎈🎊🎁🍾

I used to watch Pokémon when I was younger, especially the Indigo team, and to see Ash finally become a Pokémon trainer after all these year is actually fulfilling. I fell of the Pokémon train years and years ago but it still holds a special place in my heart. I wonder what they’ll do with the Pokémon franchise now?

23 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just woke up :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I really didn't think anyone in here cared enough lol Besides it is a major spoiler for anyone that doesn't watch the Japanese episodes.

But yeah I cried when all of Ash's Pokémon throughout the series appeared in Pikachu's dream, even those he had released like Butterfree :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

It also seems the anime is finally coming to an end given the titles of the next few episodes.

Either they're rebooting the series or introducing a new main character, or they'll just go a completely new direction. At least it sounds that way, since there's really not much they can do for Ash now, other than keeping his title. 

Even with the videogames it really feels like we're entering a whole new era of Pokémon, not just as in s new generation, but there's really this feeling of a lot of things not being the same as they used to. I'm officially old :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

It's alright.... You survived 2007 as a Britney fan, you can survive NOT GOING AFTER BALLS ANYMORE :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block