what does your fam think of britney spears

My mom became way more sensible after I explained the whole conservatorship situation. 

She would bop to 'Womanizer', 'Baby', 'Oops', 'I Wanna Go' and many others :neydedance_purple::matches:

My dad loves 'Toxic' (just like any person with their cognitive skills working properly).

My sister loves her too. I remember us when we were kids playing 'In The Zone', low volume because it was late at night and we didn't know any English :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, glitch said:

I guess they like her it was so funny tho my dad is a light hearted funny person and I was annoyed bc everytime I was blessing my heart with Not a Girl loud he would come see and check and say I like her this is her best song LMAO

that song is touching regardling of gender I guess, it always taught me that somehow, my brother is or annoyed or come to peace in recent years poor him, Britney was always  loud after school

"her best song" haha i do admit the visuals in the video are beautiful

• Love 1
  • Like 1

They like her, not love, just like haha.

Thinks she's not the best singer but has a beautiful voice and likes many of her songs, and that she is a great performer, smart with thr concepts she does.

They think she doesn't have to be **** all the time and likes it when she's in fact not being ****. (In interviews or behind the scenes)

They still think of her as a sweet country girl from the south (we used to live in Texas too lol).

• Love 1

My whole family knows I’m obsessed lol. My mum likes a lot of her songs, mostly FF era as she likes dance music. TTWE is one of her favourites as it reminds her of her 2011 holiday to Ayia Napa, she likes Hold It Against Me and Work ***** too. She owns a copy of FF and BJ. Aside from that she’s indifferent, but always mentions how good of a mother she is and how she’s not like other people in Hollywood and she’s really nice. 

My dad is into rock music and is straight, so he’s not into Britney so much. But he agrees she’s a music legend and is the best at what she does. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block