what does your fam think of britney spears

18 hours ago, Garrett James said:

do you guys have family or friends who make fun of you for liking her? my sister would tell me constantly she cant sing or her outfits on stage are ugly. my brother even said erika jayne from rhwofbh was more talented. it seems my family would pick on loving britney and it would annoy me :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: anybody else relate?

It's better not say these... my family except my sister said things like "please turn off that cow" "she can't sing" "It's a good thing she drowned in that bathtub"...  :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

I did not said that I'm her fan because they would be like: :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: :tiff

Hope you have better family :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I played album Britney album "randomly" in player and they always came and turned off her :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

These are my memories from 2000s and they have still the same opinion. Glad I'm not living with them 

• Super Mods

My mom used to think she was a sl** and all that sh!!!t but then had empathy for her when she had her meltdown and conservatorship

My younger sister thinks she's an old crazy has been who doesnt do anything but pose naked pictures and spin on instagram

The rest of my family is religious and u can pretty much assume what they think

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block