Britney Spears' attorney, Mathew Rosengart, is requesting a second deposition with the pop star’s father

I have a feeling a second deposition won’t be granted by the judge, especially since she denied Britney’s. Idk man.. we keep going in circles. 

If questions remained unanswered during first deposition why wait 3 months to request another one? … also I think Rosengart could’ve requested  for a retired judge to be present at the deposition so the deposition could’ve been actually useful.. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I have a feeling a second deposition won’t be granted by the judge, especially since she denied Britney’s. Idk man.. we keep going in circles. 

If questions remained unanswered during first deposition why wait 3 months to request another one? … also I think Rosengart could’ve requested  for a retired judge to be present at the deposition so the deposition could’ve been actually useful.. 

I agree, I feel like the judge might say if you couldn't get done what needed to be done in the original depo that's too bad.

Sadly, this is just going to go on for years to come. 

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, easy said:

the way penny keeps allowing jamie to delay and be so obviously inept is frustrating just for us. it's no wonder britney is still so angry. penny needs to get a damn backbone and stop letting jamie and his lawyers turn her courtroom into a circus

I still dont get this Penny girl, how much she gets paid by jamie?

49 minutes ago, easy said:

the way penny keeps allowing jamie to delay and be so obviously inept is frustrating just for us. it's no wonder britney is still so angry. penny needs to get a damn backbone and stop letting jamie and his lawyers turn her courtroom into a circus

How did lou manage to find criminal judges that would support this case while keep her name off all the papers?

did she get in touch with Jerly and Gerald first and they got in touch with judge reva?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

How did lou manage to find criminal judges that would support this case while keep her name off all the papers?

did she get in touch with Jerly and Gerald first and they got in touch with judge reva?

great questions! typically lawyers know judges and how they rule/operate a court room so i would assume lou got with the lawyers first to discuss the "right" judge they needed.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, zone said:

I still dont get this Penny girl, how much she gets paid by jamie?

this might be an unpopular opinion, but i don't believe penny is being paid off. i believe she's thoroughly embarrassed that she and the entire court has been exposed for allowing britney's abuse, and scared of what that can mean for her future.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, easy said:

this might be an unpopular opinion, but i don't believe penny is being paid off. i believe she's thoroughly embarrassed that she and the entire court has been exposed for allowing britney's abuse, and scared of what that can mean for her future.

She's not scared once this becomes a criminal case it will go to a different judge and it's highly doubtful that she'd be investigated for anything. Penny wasn't the one that granted this start of this corrupt C Chip that was Rita. Penny isn't innocent in the sense that she keeps delaying and approved alot and Britney said herself felt like she wasn't listening to her.

I agree I don't think she's being paid off, but highly plausible she's part of this corrupt court system.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

She's not scared once this becomes a criminal case it will go to a different judge and it's highly doubtful that she'd be investigated for anything. Penny wasn't the one that granted this start of this corrupt C Chip that was Rita. Penny isn't innocent in the sense that she keeps delaying and approved alot and Britney said herself felt like she wasn't listening to her.

I agree I don't think she's being paid off, but highly plausible she's part of this corrupt court system.

yes i 100% agree she's part of the corruption, and that's why i think she's scared. her dirty deeds will come to light once the case is moved. it's bad enough she ignored britney's pleas for help for years. she will have to answer to that eventually.

• Love 2
Just now, easy said:

yes i 100% agree she's part of the corruption, and that's why i think she's scared. her dirty deeds will come to light once the case is moved. it's bad enough she ignored britney's pleas for help for years. she will have to answer to that eventually.

I hope so as the time goes on it's seeming more and more that Britney won't have justice.

It's obvious team con and Jamie should be in trouble for what was done to Britney.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block