Britney Spears' attorney, Mathew Rosengart, is requesting a second deposition with the pop star’s father

3 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

How did lou manage to find criminal judges that would support this case while keep her name off all the papers?

did she get in touch with Jerly and Gerald first and they got in touch with judge reva?

I believe in Lynne's book, she implies that judge shopping was happening. I'm assuming they had talked to a few lawyers and Vivian was very familiar with the courts, so would know which ones would be best for them. 

Also, all of LA revolves around the celebrities, it's not a stretch to think that one could find a number of loose moral people there. Tbh, I think something needs to be done about reining in judges and their hold on the courts.

Matthew wants to question further on why Jamie Lynn was set to be primary trustee of the SJB trust. Jamie declined to answer because Jamie’s attorney objected to these questions and basically prompted Jamie on how NOT to answer… 

i wish the SurpriseWitness on YT did a comment because these last latest docs are juicy but long ugggghhjjj

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block