Nick Carter breaks down during emotional tribute to Aaron Carter

Midnight

That was beautiful of Kevin to speak. He did a great job. I know he messed up the age but whatever. He was clearly speaking off the cuff / it was so fresh, whatever. I’m glad Nick is with the other BSB members during this time. They have known him and his brother for so long and are true family to him. I’m glad he has such a strong support right now. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, zone said:

The fact that the radios started playing Aaron's music and his label released an album the next day he died... its all about money.

Anyway Fools Gold is such a TUNE

That sad actually. They could of waited. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

No lies detected... :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

So someone dies, you and @The Greatest Show decide to make a dig at a dead person’s looks? Do you know how disgusting that is? Grow the F up. Speaks volumes of the type of people you are. It’s akin to Britney passing away and snarky c.unts like you making comments like “she was fat haha”. Like you think this behaviour is funny but it’s just gross and most wouldn’t be amused. 

Way to demonstrate that we have some disgusting people in this fan base. Bravo.

27 minutes ago, x.rox said:

So someone dies, you and @The Greatest Show decide to make a dig at a dead person’s looks? Do you know how disgusting that is? Grow the F up. Speaks volumes of the type of people you are. It’s akin to Britney passing away and snarky c.unts like you making comments like “she was fat haha”. Like you think this behaviour is funny but it’s just gross and most wouldn’t be amused. 

Way to demonstrate that we have some disgusting people in this fan base. Bravo.

Aaron tortured dogs  threatened to kill his brothers wife and baby and his sister and has done many terrible things over the years. I feel yerrible for Nick and his sister but I'm not going to pretend that Aaron was a good person. He was a **** addicted Narcissist.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block