Do people forget humans are behind the keyboard? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

JayTawndre

• Super Mods

YES!

People think cause they're behind a keyboard and a computer screen that they can say what they want and get away with it but THEY DONT!

ย 

Literally some moron today said I should be BANNED just cause I didnt like a Britney song!ย 

ISNT THAT FKN RIDICULOUS?!ย :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I bet they wouldnt have the balls to say it to my fkn face!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

YES!

People think cause they're behind a keyboard and a computer screen that they can say what they want and get away with it but THEY DONT!

ย 

Literally some moron today said I should be BANNED just cause I didnt like a Britney song!ย 

ISNT THAT FKN RIDICULOUS?!ย :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

You left me wig-snatched.ย 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

YES!

ย 

Girl say it louder ๐Ÿ“ฃ!!!

• Love 1
On 11/4/2022 at 4:08 AM, princessmimi said:

YES!

ย 

ย 

Only if you don't like Radar. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Haha 2

No. I believe that keyboard Karens & warriors know that there is an entity at the other side but they feel superior because they are safely hidden behind their screens. That is why I despise humans so much - they are so dumb they cannot comprehend this simple idea and I also love give them taste of their own medicine because that is what they deserveย :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:ย now every single one who has found themselves in this message, you can choke on a **** :)ย 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Garrett James said:

People on here have been rude to me over a couple of my threads. it's like i need to kiss britney's *** or im like a hater or stupid in fans eyes.ย :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: yes im a big britney fan but i dont suck up to others or celebs.

this! Just because you have the ability to think for yourself and do not eat a **** just because a celeb says it does not mean you're a hater. Actually, you're pretty intellectually superior. :)ย 

On 11/4/2022 at 4:08 AM, princessmimi said:

YES!

ย 

They would shyt their pants because they are losers. Pay them no mind, they are beneath you! :)ย Like thinking that you can get away with being rude behind a keyboard is a pure clownery.ย :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Garrett James said:

People on here have been rude to me over a couple of my threads. it's like i need to kiss britney's *** or im like a hater or stupid in fans eyes.ย :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: yes im a big britney fan but i dont suck up to others or celebs.

Say it louder ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Love 1
2 hours ago, nstink said:

Yes, ive been told a lot of mean things by a member on GGD and it did hurt and gave me anxiety, people don't realize that there are people behind those messages on a forum or social media and you can actually hurt them. maybe some don't care but i care

@nstinkย your gif profile pic is too cute the way shes looking at Justinย :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block