Taylor Swift adds more dates to 'The Eras Tour'

Slayer

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You know for a huge artist she really picks nobodies as opening acts (except Paramore.) :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

She does this on purpose to help promote up and coming artists. Shawn Mendes and Ed Sheeran both credit her as a huge factor for getting them, both stadium show headliners, where they are today in the industry. 

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Why would she do a singles hits tour when she hasn't released all her versions of her albums yet. Just do one for Lover, FM, EM, and Midnights. Hope it flops.

I don't think there's anything stopping her from performing the songs she hasn't released rerecorded versions for yet. I just wish she could have put out a rerecorded album earlier this year.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Isla said:

I don't think there's anything stopping her from performing the songs she hasn't released rerecorded versions yet. I just wish she could have put out a rerecorded album earlier this year.

I think she's always been able to perform the first six albums live, but she's not allowed to broadcast or release any performances until 5 years after the initial release. Reputation is the last one, the 5 year mark is coming later this month!

3 minutes ago, Anti-Hero said:

I think she's always been able to perform the first six albums live, but she's not allowed to broadcast or release any performances until 5 years after the initial release. Reputation is the last one, the 5 year mark is coming later this month!

Oh that's interesting.... so she wouldn't be able to film this tour then?

36 minutes ago, Anti-Hero said:

I don't believe that to be the case. When she announced the issues with her masters that made her rerecord her work, one of the key issues was Scooter Braun refusing to allow her to perform as it technically counted as a rerecording of her work. I would assume Taylor isn't going to give him an inch of hope he could do something like that again, and have her rerecordings recorded and released, because I have a feeling she only has reputation left to record.

She will essentially be performing her entire backcatalogue of music she owns.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.