Taylor Swift adds more dates to 'The Eras Tour'

Slayer

I’m enchanted to announce my next tour: Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour, a journey through the musical eras of my career (past and present!) The first leg of the tour will be in stadiums across the US, with international dates to be announced as soon as we can! Feeling like the luckiest person alive because I get to take these brilliant artists out on tour with me: @paramore, @radvxz, @phoebebridgers, @girlinred, @whereismuna, @haimtheband, @gracieabrams, @gayle and @owennmusic. I can’t WAIT to see your gorgeous faces out there. It’s been a long time coming 🥰

FgemUm_XgAcse9Y?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 5
  • Haha 1

I wonder when we will get UK dates? I saw some people say she could do the UK and the rest of Europe in August/September and still do stadiums (anything after that would be in arenas). I’m not sure if I could handle waiting until 2024 ddd.

I think a greatest hits style tour makes the most sense as she wasn’t able to tour for Lover, Folklore or Evermore! Although I hope she still performs a lot of Midnights tracks too.

Really good support acts too! Imagine seeing Paramore open for Ms Swift :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Isla said:

I wonder when we will get UK dates? I saw some people say she could do the UK and the rest of Europe in August/September and still do stadiums (anything after that would be in arenas). I’m not sure if I could handle waiting until 2024 ddd.

I think a greatest hits style tour makes the most sense as she wasn’t able to tour for Lover, Folklore or Evermore! Although I hope she still performs a lot of Midnights tracks too.

Really good support acts too! Imagine seeing Paramore open for Ms Swift :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I hope we don't get crappy support acts in the UK :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block