Britney's 'Blackout' album is now available in Dolby Atmos / Spatial audio!

8 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

Okay, listening to Gimme More with AirPods Max here, and I'm a bit conflicted. The vocals, both backing and main in the verse is super crisp and does have that surround effect. However, it kinda ruin the chorus for me. Regular GM have that string that goes pretty high in the background, now got pushed too far back. That string is one of the most genius part with GM so I'm pretty disappointed with the mixing.

Radar sounds amazing tho, they really put emphasis on Britney vocal there.

I'm so annoyed now that you pointed it out:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: It would've been so grand

I wish Britney’s songs had more bass. The bass is flat sounding to me but I think it’s bc I listen to a lot of rap.. but other pop girlies have bass.. songs like gimme more would slap with a bigger bass. The bass is not getting bigger. On a positive note this version of blackout is so much more listenable bc the sounds are correctly displayed. 

• Like 2

Idk at first Toy Soldier — one of my favorite songs in Blackout — seemed too stripped down. Gimme More and POM sounded pretty good. But so far, most songs don’t sound very different. Definitely missing the “hey, hey, hey” in the background of WSIBS. “Everybody” is everything, though. I’ve always loved that song from the demo to the finished version. 

Guys!! This is incredible news!! Can someone PLEASE go to "Britney's Vault" on Instagram and share with me the links to download this? It's in their stories, I can access through my phone but NOT ON MY COMPUTER! I tried three browsers already, and I can't access, I can't click on the links with one, and with the others I can't enter my account for some reason... I'll die if the stories expire and I can't download this!! I don't have Apple Music so I can't even listen to this! HELP A BISH!

Radar was the biggest surprise for me. 
This album is such a fûcking slay…truly life changing. I put my headphones in, closed my eyes, and went for a trip. Get Naked was another highlight because duh.
I’m working on a revised track list right now. Listening to it in this way really informed me about the journey that the album takes and I think the official track list messes it up. (Will share soon for anybody that cares)

Yay Blackout season!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block