Britney's 'Blackout' album is now available in Dolby Atmos / Spatial audio!

5 hours ago, Kevney said:

i have never heard Atmos improve an album this much before :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing::whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

am i going to have to get apple now? i have a 3-month trial. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: 

U might as well join us. They’re gonna be updating a lot of discographies this way. I just wish/hope there will be some way to rework certain material where the original files no longer exist (ie Janet Jackson’s Control - lost in the big Sony fire 😢 ). 

• Love 1
On 10/28/2022 at 9:17 AM, Jelly Spears said:

I noticed that they didn’t censor the language in Get Naked or Hot as Ice. 

This is how Blackout should sound.  Loving it so much! 

I am just now listening and Get Naked wasn't censored but Hot as Ice was and the instrumental on the chorus makes the vocals hard to hear as well. Only song I didn't enjoy in DA was Hot as Ice

On 10/28/2022 at 12:53 AM, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

As far as I’m aware this type of format is only available through Apple Music. If you have an account you need to listen the songs sound so much different it’s so so good

It is also available on Amazon Music if you have the paid version

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block