Would a new Britney and Madonna song be successful?

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

Even though it pains me to say it, another collab between them won't be successful at all :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Also have you seen the monstrosity Madonna did to 'Hung up'? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

It would be super iconic though if they joined forces for another song. I think it would be a major hit :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Donavan Ward said:

I’d be here for a Janet collab with a jt look alike in the video with them both beatin his womanizing *** and doing an incredible dance sequence. Hopefully miss Janet doesn’t snap too hard…not even primeney could’ve kept up Happy Whitney Houston GIF

I love Janet but I doubt she’d do it :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

38 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I love Janet but I doubt she’d do it :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

I never understood the Madonna comparisons...Britney is MUCH more similar to Janet as an artist. 

A collab with J would make more sense, it should have happened back in 2003 instead of that woeful Madonnna collab....

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block