Would a new Britney and Madonna song be successful?

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Yes, but given it is more like upbeat Hold me closer vs something ****. They both need to write something about womenhood and being a Gay icon…and release a month befor pride with a pride music video

if they release something like Me against the music it will bomb

This :bouncey:

22 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

spacer.png

I think that it would do really well on the radio and be so iconic :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Could you imagine a Me Against The Music 2.0? :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

By the way, I don’t expect any new music from her and this is just for fun :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I SWEAR TO GOD! You're always dragging people if they make threads like this, I explained you those threads are just for fun and even dragged for your *****y attitude, and now you're doing it yourself? ......''just for fun'' My god, you're a joke.

This is the end, I cant with you.

Ded Teletubbie GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
37 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

I SWEAR TO GOD! You're always dragging people if they make threads like this, I explained you those threads are just for fun and even dragged for your *****y attitude, and now you're doing it yourself? ......''just for fun'' My god, you're a joke.

This is the end, I cant with you.

Ded Teletubbie GIF by MOODMAN

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

On 10/20/2022 at 3:49 PM, GlitterRain said:

spacer.png

I think that it would do really well on the radio and be so iconic :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Could you imagine a Me Against The Music 2.0? :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

By the way, I don’t expect any new music from her and this is just for fun :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Sureee! Imagine they recreate the same scene where Madonna dissapears when Britney wants to kiss her and they continue the video and chasings :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block