Breatheheavy Mentioned In Blackout 33 1/3 Book

Cqleb

oh wow I just read some of those pages and I'm surprised at the topics of discussion and the "sources"... I don't think that's serious. It's all hearsay and personal opinion.

I believe Jordan is more important to the fan base than even himself acknowledges it (after WoB closed, I basically got all my info straight from BH, and now I come here every day, it truly is a very valuable place for me), but I barely see the connection to "Blackout" and its success. That's a reach. And reading about all the internet drama from the fan base at that time printed on a book is cringey to me. Like, who cares, and the author shouldn't be fueling past fires... For example, that damn photo... Why didn't the author ask Jordan directly if it is real or not, and the story behind it? Instead, she asked this "Luis" guy (wtf is he??) for an opinion... That is so messy and unprofessional. I guess she needed to fill the pages. I definitely won't be buying this book if I ever have the chance.

PS: @Jordan Miller, did you really get info directly from Lufti at the time?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block