'Hold Me Closer' remix music video being filmed - Joel Corry on set

I think Elton and Joel have done all they possibly can without much input from Britney. The actual music video had no reference to Britney, so I don't expect this one too either, there's only so much they can do without Brit. I'm not complaining about Brit btw, i'm happy she's doing whatever she wants.

I think it's amazing how much Elton is pushing the song and how much money he's throwing at it, he should be applauded.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

If there’s no Britney it’ll be a fizzler like the other video :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Joel does well here in the UK, if he adds his name to it, it can be another of his songs that does well on UK radio.

In the UK if a song starts to decline after 9 weeks on the chart its streams get halved so it'll drop in the chart. I'm assuming this may be filmed to keep it in the charts longer to increase the streams/sales again.

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Joel does well here in the UK, if he adds his name to it, it can be another of his songs that does well on UK radio.

In the UK if a song starts to decline after 9 weeks on the chart its streams get halved so it'll drop in the chart. I'm assuming this may be filmed to keep it in the charts longer to increase the streams/sales again.

The song is holding strong so any little bits and pieces to help is welcomed. And I’m sure he’s super excited since it’s Britney/Elton. But personally it’s just boring without Britney involved 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

The song is holding strong so any little bits and pieces to help is welcomed. And I’m sure he’s super excited since it’s Britney/Elton. But personally it’s just boring without Britney involved 

I'm with you there on the last sentence.

I'm just happy for Joel to have this opportunity, he has come such a long way and he seems super humble.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think it's amazing how much Elton is pushing the song and how much money he's throwing at it, he should be applauded.

This! He does not want the song to die :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: 

I'll get downvoted for this, but I just wish Britney would reconsider appearing on a music video. She's a free woman and she's free to do whatever she wants, I just talk as a fan of hers and the song :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Atleast it is something, i'm shocked there's a video :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Unless they think the remix video will help push the song more in the UK on radio as Joel Corry is massive on the radio.

They can just upload "audio" video with artwork generated by youtube :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: It's better than Britney song without Britney in video JV14k9vHxQf1S.gif

55 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

If there’s no Britney it’ll be a fizzler like the other video :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

54 minutes ago, Slayer said:

No Britney, no funny hairflip-shade.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block