'Hold Me Closer' remix music video being filmed - Joel Corry on set

11 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

The remix was not it and its streams show it.  The video can't help what didn't work anyway.

The streams of the remix are really good for a random remix. I personally enjoy the remix a lot. The remix is what has helped the song rise in the UK. So negative :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

3 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

He’s throwing all his marbles into this song, we have to thank him :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: Cold Heart popped off after a remix too 

why do people always say this? the first version to be released was the Pnau remix, it's also the video and album version. an acoustic version was only released after the fact. 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Kevney said:

why do people always say this? the first version to be released was the Pnau remix, it's also the video and album version. an acoustic version was only released after the fact. 

I mean idk I’m not an Elton stan :ehidk_britney_um_eek: I just saw that the top song on Apple Music was a remix 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block