Dua Lipa praises Britney's Curious in the latest interview

Britney Spears: Curious - Hotel Rooms (Short 2004) - IMDb

''Lipa's mom shared her love for beauty with her daughter, and long before she became the face of a luxury fragrance, the singer stashed iconic celebrity perfumes like the rest of us. "I think that Curious by Britney Spears in the blue bottle was the first fragrance I ever bought," she says. "I like that it was really fresh." Lipa's fragrance style hasn't changed much since she purchased Curious, and according to the singer, she still leans toward clean, fresh scents that don't skew too sweet.  ''

WWW.BYRDIE.COM

We caught up with Dua Lipa to talk about her latest campaign for YSL Beauty's new Libre Le Parfum, her off-duty wellness routine, and the first fragrance she ever purchased.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, London Girl 98 said:

Her best parfum. We love you Dua ! :jordan-perfume:

Fantasy and more importantly midnight Fantasy slay more now than curious..her perfumes always sell well in the uk..even today someone had it on in a shop..curious was a big seller  my nan has it (i was shocked) :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: and she randomly has the britney "naughty fantasy" perfume..urhh a hidden minx apparently.. why couldn't she atleast pick the 'nice' one

Anyway I've always noticed britneys perfume everywhere..especially fantasy and midnight Fantasy 

Midnight Fantasy is absolutely gorgeous and I'm a 29 year old guy..i dont buy it but i really love the scent...

Britney really does rule the perfume market 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block