Do you stan Jordan Miller? I know I do. He's iconic!

The Pink Sheep

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

It's just alarming! The desperation to be the Queen of Exhale doesn't smell that great to me. You give off Christina 'there isn't a seat at the table' vibes :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Alright, Jay. I’ve been super nice to you and have been holding back but since you want to act rude towards me, that’s on you. Alarming? Alarming is you commenting I have had plenty of hit threads. I'm very relevant on here but I don't need to flaunt it. It speaks for it's self.  in one of my threads. The delusion that you have. I’m not sure who told you that you were this presence on here but they lied to you, several times. When are you releasing actual music with singing? I heard your voice note of the song you sang. I would recommend sticking to just creating beats :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

4 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Alright, Jay. I’ve been super nice to you and have been holding back but since you want to act rude towards me, that’s on you. Alarming? Alarming is you commenting I have had plenty of hit threads. I'm very relevant on here but I don't need to flaunt it. It speaks for it's self.  in one of my threads. The delusion that you have. I’m not sure who told you that you were this presence on here but they lied to you, several times. When are you releasing actual music with singing? I heard your voice note of the song you sang. I would recommend sticking to just creating beats :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Sis if you think you're THAT ***** well honey you're not! Just another user on Exhale seeking validation and attention and praise. Who makes the same threads just to take up space. Girl I'm a REALIST. I call it how I see it. And yeah I am relevant on here. Deal with it. Bye 👋

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, The JayTawndre Show said:

Sis if you think you're THAT ***** well honey you're not! Just another user on Exhale seeking validation and attention and praise. Who makes the same threads just to take up space. Girl I'm a REALIST. I call it how I see it. And yeah I am relevant on here. Deal with it. Bye 👋

Sure Jan GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block