Do you stan Jordan Miller? I know I do. He's iconic!

JayTawndre

• Leader
26 minutes ago, Lizardface said:

Probably one of the most egotistical, passive aggressive people I’ve ever known, but I appreciate that he’s made exhale for us to interact. Wish he’d be more down to earth and stop using other accounts to speak. 

Known? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

And I only use THIS account to speak. Screen shot this message and put it in your receipts folder if you want. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Known? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

And I only use THIS account to speak. Screen shot this message and put it in your receipts folder if you want. 

Well, I don’t know you personally. I can confirm you es***t on the side (from multiple valid sources) and maybe that’s made you turn jaded? I definitely notice a difference in your attitude since the beginning. 

3 minutes ago, Lizardface said:

Well, I don’t know you personally. I can confirm you es***t on the side (from multiple valid sources) and maybe that’s made you turn jaded? I definitely notice a difference in your attitude since the beginning. 

Sorry but this is really rude. Also spreading rumors or gossip is toxic AF. Keep it light! 🕯️

• Like 2
  • Leader
4 minutes ago, Lizardface said:

Lmaooooooooo. What a thing to say. 100% false. Never have EVER and never will. 

Your multiple valid sources: 🤡 🤡 🤡 

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Lizardface said:

Probably one of the most egotistical, passive aggressive people I’ve ever known, but I appreciate that he’s made exhale for us to interact. Wish he’d be more down to earth and stop using other accounts to speak. 

2 minutes ago, Lizardface said:

Not you saying this when you hide behind a photo of Wendy Williams to spew your vile hatred.

What you are saying is not ok, nor is it acceptable. I hope whatever is going on in your life that is making you this bitter and angry gets better because this is not it. It doesn't give you a free pass to make such rude remarks.

Jordan and us fellow mods actually have lives outside of Exhale and are here to make this place enjoyable for you guys. Do you really think Jordan has time to make alternate accounts to make snide comments? 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Leader
Just now, Slayer said:

Not you saying this when you hide behind a photo of Wendy Williams to spew your vile hatred.

What you are saying is not ok, nor is it acceptable. I hope whatever is going on in your life that is making you this bitter and angry gets better because this is not it. It doesn't give you a free pass to make such rude remarks.

Jordan and us fellow mods actually have lives outside of Exhale and are here to make this place enjoyable for you guys. Do you really think Jordan has time to make alternate accounts to make snide comments? 

🙏 Thank you!! Yea, what a troll.

@Lizardface Your comments are going to need to be approved by a moderator for the next week before they're visible. After a week you can comment again without moderator approval, and should you continue to troll, I'm kicking you off Exhale for good. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 2

@Lizardface Your comments are going to need to be approved by a moderator for the next week before they're visible. After a week you can comment again without moderator approval, and should you continue to troll, I'm kicking you off Exhale for good. 

Let me know if you need any assistance Jordan :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

when-your-team-too-good-ban.gif

• Haha 3

Ban them. That member is rude and nothing but a deranged bully towards me and others. I’ve never once seen them apply common sense to any situation and quite frankly, they make me feel extremely uncomfortable.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Ooh you spilled bestie!! 🤭🤭🤭🤍🤍🤍

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block